Chapter 16: The Butterbeer

Y/n: Your name
Y/l/n: Your last name
F/c: Favorite color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV:

It was finally the weekend and the twins and I decided we should go to Hogsmeade. We were on the train to Hogsmeade and I was laying across the seat Fred and I shared, laying my head on Fred's lap.

I was still ecstatic that Fred had asked me to the ball, I happily stared up at his face as they spoke back and forth. Just the person I've always wanted to be with.

The twins were wearing their hats again, I reached up and played with Fred's hair causing him to look down at me and smile, "What are you doing, love?"

"Just admiring," I said smiling back up at him.

He chuckled, "You do that then."

Right as he finished the train stopped and we all stood up and left the train. The first place we went to was Zonkos, Fred and George immediately started grabbing things.

While they were focused on the shelves I snuck one blue and one green temporary hair dye tube into my hands. I quietly walked to the counter and purchased them, planning to use them on the twins at some point.

I was stood behind them waiting for them to finish shopping as I was grabbed by two people from behind. It was Hermione and Ginny who were talking about dress shopping.

"Okay, okay. Let me tell Fred and George," I said laughing.

"Okay, love. Meet us at Honeydukes when you're finished," Fred said not facing me, still distracted by the shelves.

"Yeah, we know that'll take longer than an hour," George continued barely turning around to smirk.

I shook my head with a small smile before my arm was grabbed by Ginny, pulling me towards the dress shop. Hermione and Ginny ran up to the racks the moment we entered, my eyes focused on one dress in particular. It was f/c and looked strikingly similar to the dress I always imagined myself wearing to a dance.

After grabbing one in my size I turned to Hermione and Ginny who both had arms full of dresses. I chuckled and walked into the dressing room.

I tried the dress on and walked to the girls, "How does this look?"

"Y/n!" Hermione said shocked with a smile.

"Buy that one!" Ginny continued.

Hermione nodded with a smile. I smiled back and walked to the counter to purchase it.

After purchasing the dress Hermione and Ginny were both trying on dresses. So I sat down, prepared to give my opinions for an hour.

~Time Skip~

We all bought dresses and headed over to Honeydukes. As we walked in I spotted Fred and George at the counter, buying mountains of treats.

After they finished paying they walked over to us. "Don't worry, I bought you something. I know they're your favorite," Fred said handing me two chocolate frogs.

I gasped happily before hugging him, "Thank you, Freddie!"

After the hug I smiled at him then looked at the exit of Honeydukes. I looked back at the twins and said, "Last one to The Three Broomsticks pays the bill!" before dashing to the exit.

Once Fred and George got out of the door they saw that I was halfway there and sprinted while lightly pushing each other. I noticed how close they were getting to passing me up. This is unfair, one step of their's is three of mine!