Chapter 32: The Shower

Y/n - Your Name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV:

Today we go back to Hogwarts, it was a great Christmas holiday and I wish I could spend every single one after this with the Weasleys. I woke up, my head laying against Fred's bare chest as it went up and down a long with his breath. Fred's arm was wrapped around my waist, underneath my shirt.

I looked up at his face to see that he was awake, before me for once, as he said, "Good morning, love."

"Good morning, Freddie," I said, smiling, "I'm going to freshen up."

I began to slip out of his loosened grip when I felt him grab onto my wrist. I turned to look at him as he tapped on his lips. I chuckled before saying, "After we both brush our teeth."

Almost immediately after I said that he let go and sprung out of bed, apparating into the bathroom without grabbing his shirt. I then heard the water turn on and then the sound of someone brushing their teeth.

I laughed slightly before walking in after him, I couldn't help but stare at his shirtless figure. I picked up my toothbrush and proceeded to brush my teeth, making eye contact with Fred through the mirror.

Fred finished brushing his teeth, spitting into the sink and rinsing out his mouth. Once he backed away, he leaned against the wall. I spat into the sink and rinsed as well before washing it down the drain.

I turned to Fred who slowly walked over to me before cupping my face with his hand, "How about now?"

I smiled slightly before nodding, he leaned in and kissed me. I put my arms around his neck as the kiss became more passionate. Fred backed up slightly, shutting the door with his foot. He then picked me up, still kissing me, before setting me onto the counter.

The kiss began to intensify before we heard a knock on the door, George asking, "What are you two doing in there?"

We scrambled away from each other before Fred disapparated out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. I started to listen as Fred whispered to George, "Mate, shove off!"

"I have to use the bathroom too!" George responded.

I laughed before walking over to the shower, turning on the water, "I'm going to take a shower so you'll have to find another bathroom, Georgie!"

I heard a loud groan as I began to undress, stepping into the shower with a dark blue shower curtain. I slightly hummed a song that'd been stuck in my head all morning while I showered. I then decided to dramatically sing the song for Fred and George.

Suddenly I heard Fred say, "I like that song."

I jumped, forgetting for a moment that he could apparate. I faced the shower curtain, knowing that Fred was on the other side of it as he said, "I didn't know you could sing."

"Fred, the singing was a joke," I said chuckling while peeking my head out of the shower curtain to look at him.

He was sitting on the counter, facing the wall instead of the shower, so I asked, "What are you doing?"

"Talking to my girlfriend?" Fred responded confused.

I laughed a bit, "No, I meant why are you facing the wall?"

"Well, I wasn't going to look at you without your permission," He answered, making me remember that I was naked.

Fred continued to face the wall so I craned my head to get a better look, "Fred, are your eyes closed?"

"Yeah," he responded.

I smiled, "You're adorable, love, but why be in here if you're going to face the wall?"