Chapter 28: The Date

Y/n - Your name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV:

We gathered around as Filch began hammering another plaque onto the wall of Educational Decrees. As Filch finally cilmbed down the ladder, the plaque became visible, "ALL STUDENT ORGANIZATIONS ARE HENCEFORTH DISBANDED. ANY STUDENT IN NONCOMPLIANCE WILL BE EXPELLED."

I turned to Fred and gave him a look of worry, before looking down at the ground. I then felt him lift my chin up with his index finger, making me look directly into his eyes as he said, "It'll be fine, love."

I gave him a light smile before he removed his hand. "You know," he paused, wrapping his arm around my waist, starting to walk, "We don't spend much time alone together, without George that is."

"And?" I asked, dragging it out.

"And we should, how about later tonight?" Fred asked as he stopped walking to smirk at me.

I didn't respond for a moment before saying, "Alright, it's a date," smiling and walking ahead of him.

Fred quickly caught up with me and grabbed my hand, "Perfect."

~Time Skip~

Neville and I were walking in the hallway together as Umbridge spoke on the speaker, "All student organizations are henceforth disbanded. Any student in noncompliance will be expelled!"

He looked down at the ground, clearly worried, so I comfortingly rubbed his arm, "It's going to be fine, Neville, don't worry."

He looked up at me as I removed my hand, trying to force a smile, "Thanks, Y/n."

As I went to smile back Crabbe and Goyle purposefully hit his shoulders with theirs'. They walked backwards behind us as Goyle said, "Watch where you're going, Longbottom."

I scoffed, "Oh get a life," before turning Neville around and walking further down the hallway.

As we turned the corner he turned to me and said, "Thanks, but I think I'll go on alone now. See you later, Y/n."

I nodded understandingly before saying, "No problem. See you later, Neville."

I turned around and began to walk down a different hallway before I heard Neville yell, "Y/n!"

Confused, I turned around and walked quickly back to Neville, "Yes?"

He pointed to the wall next to him and we watched as a double door formed, changing from the sandy color, matching to the rest of the walls, to a much darker color.

We watched as the door opened on it's own, revealing a room with mirrors all across the walls, a fireplace, and dummies to practice spells against. I turned to Neville excitedly, realizing what the room was, "Neville, you've found the Room of Requirement!"

He looked at me with a bewildered look spread across his face, "W-What?"

"We've got to tell the others, come on!" I said grabbing his hand and running back down the corridor, to find Harry.

Neville and I ran through the halls, practically running until we reached the Gryffindor common room. I quickly said the password and rushed in, "Harry!"

I heard footsteps before Harry approached me, confused, "What?"

Hermione and Ron appeared after him as I leaned in closer, whispering, "Neville's just found the perfect place."

"Neville's found what?" Fred said as he and George approached us slowly.

I motioned for them to come over and they walked, slightly faster, over to me as George said, "What?"