Chapter 45: The Return To Grimmauld Place

Y/n - Your Name
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's POV:

Suddenly we were in front of a red bus that was blaring it's horn. We all quickly backed away, Fred doing his best to push me behind him. We all stood there shocked, staring at the bus as it flew past us. Eventually we all gathered ourselves and Hermione said, "Come on, we're too out in the open."

We all followed Hermione down a crowded street in a single file line, not saying a word as we approached a man in a brown bear suit. As I passed the man he stepped in front of me, saying, "Here you go, love, sightseeing tour? Leaves in 15 minutes."

I jumped slightly, not expecting him to get that close, before Fred walked between us and grabbed my hand. My shoulders relaxed as Fred pushed his way past the man, continuing to walk down the street while holding my hand, making me feel much safer.

"Where are we?" I asked confused.

"Shaftesbury Avenue," Hermione responded, turning to look at me, "I used to come to the theater here with Mum and Dad."

I put my empty hand on her shoulder comfortingly when I noticed her getting upset. "I don't know why I thought of it. It just popped into my head," Hermione responded, looking back at me again.

"This way," Hermione added as she turned around, walking faster towards an empty alley.

As we all walked down the alley Hermione pulled out a small beaded bag and my enchanted bag, handing mine to me while saying, "We need to change."

I opened my mouth to speak, confused, when she added, "I packed it for you when I found out you three were coming."

Hermione led us to a corner while reaching into her bag. "How the ruddy?" Ron started, confused, as she handed him clothes.

"Isn't it obvious?" Fred and George said with a small chuckle, crossing their arms in unison.

"Undetectable Extension Charm," Hermione answered as she handed Harry clothes, looking up at me and nodding towards my bag, "Their clothes are in there too."

"You're amazing, you are," Ron said in astonishment.

Hermione handed Harry more clothes as she responded, "Always the tone of surprise."

I reached into my bag, grabbing the first thing I felt before pulling out a green sweater. "Ah, that'll be mine," George said as he grabbed it, "I can see you didn't pack the good clothes, Hermione."

"Fancy clothing would be illogical for this type of situation," Hermione said as she rummaged through her bag.

I began to dig through my bag again, pulling out a set of clothes I'd normally wear. I handed my clothes to George before continuing to dig, eventually pulling out a red sweater. "And that'll be mine," Fred said as he grabbed it, allowing me to take my clothes back from George.

We turned our attention back to Hermione as books thudded from inside of her bag, her looking up, "Ah, that'll be the books."

"What's your excuse for bringing books?" Fred asked with a chuckle.

"Yeah, isn't it 'illogical' to bring books for this type of situation," George said smugly.

Hermione scoffed while closing her bag, "It's just for a bit of light reading. We don't know exactly how long we're going to be gone and I wanted to be prepared."

"Let's just go get changed," Harry said, clearly tired of the small argument.

"Alright, just turn around," Hermione instructed as she turned around as well, beginning to change.