ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

Blaise is staring her down. It makes me sick. She glared back at him and winked, leaving Blaise blushing.

She toys around with all the guys because it makes her feel powerful. Petty.

A guy walks in our class and takes a long look at her. "Nice legs." He says.

Savanna smiles. "Thank you."

Savanna does have nice legs, but I don't want guys to compliment her on them.

She gets up and heads to the trash can to spit her gum out. She bends over just enough to make me think.

Her eyes landed to meet with mine. I mouthed to her, "Stop. It." with a stern and angry look plastered across my face.

She furrows her eyebrows like she doesn't know what i'm talking about, maybe she doesn't, but even so, she shouldn't don't bend over like that in a skirt.

How dare she.

Blaise is so.. idiotic. So out of her league, I couldn't imagine her with Blaise. But Savanna Holcombe is mine. I'm going to make sure she knows that.

____________________________________

Draco is such an arse. Thinking he can just tell me what to do.

Oh please, like I care what he has to say. I find satisfaction out of making him jealous and angry.

I'm attracted to him, but he takes pride in being as annoying as he possibly can towards me. He messes with me all the time, talking to almost all the girls in our house.

Draco will make out with a girl, hook up with her, and then drop her for another one.

He's such a tease. I don't want to be one of his toys, so I refuse to fall for him. It's easy to resist when he's so harsh and mean to me.

I give him the same back, he knows what he deserves.

Class was dismissed and we flooded out of the classroom.

Draco came up from behind me and brushed against my shoulder hard, moving me out of his path. "Watch it Holcombe." he scolded.

But I saw that smirk on his face.

I rolled my eyes at his usual behavior.

Draco has been like this ever since i've known him. He's ignorant and cocky, and way too confident in himself. He hates me and I hate him, that's the way things work. But I see the way he looks at me. He wants me, but I would never let him have me so easily, not after the way he acts.

I headed straight to the slytherin common room for my free period I had before dinner. I whispered the password to the portrait on the wall and the door opened to the common room.

I was planning on sitting by the fire and taking a moment to relax until I saw Draco in there on the couch. There was a girl of course, she was straddling his lap, making out with him.

I approached them. "Listen Malfoy, you need to stop switching between girls every day. They're going to find out at some point."

Draco's eyes widened. I turned to face the girl he was with. "Yes. Draco is a man whore." She immediately got up and stormed out in rage.

A smirk formed on my face. "Oh you bitch." he said as he picked himself up from the couch.

"I was just telling the truth, she's clueless." I said with a smile.

He stepped closer to me, making me feel slightly threatened by his presence. He lifted my chin up forcing me to make eye contact. "Don't. Speak. To. Me. Like. That. Ever. Again." he scolded.

"Let go of me Draco." I demanded. He didn't listen. He quietly laughed to himself at my attempt to get him to stop.

"Draco I can talk to whoever I want to talk to. Clearly you have been doing that." I said. He stepped even closer to me.

He let go of my chin and whispered into my ear, "Don't try to be tough with me, it doesn't work. It's pathetic. You're pathetic. Don't get me mad, or you'll pay for it." He began to walk away.

"I'm not afraid of you Malfoy." I said confidently, "And by the way, in the long run, no girl is gonna want to date a guy that fucks every girl he finds attractive."

He stopped his steady walking and turned around meet my eyes once again. He had that spiteful look on his face. He took a few steps forward. "I don't date."

He began to walk away. I headed back towards my dorm to get some rest.