Please Read

Hello! Welcome to Tightly Knit

Before you get started, a bit of a warning, this book is currently being rewritten and edited. I originally wrote Tightly Knit a few years ago and looking back, I wasn't completely satisfied with how I told the story.  The original was about 200 (shorter) chapters but once I finish the rewrite, I'm hoping to consolidate the story to fewer chapters, even with the newer additional scenes and corrections.

I will be uploading as I finish the chapters. There is no set time when I will upload or when I will be finished.

Tightly Knit is part of a series of books that take place within the same universe, with TK being the centred novel. I have a link in my bio regarding a profile guide that will explain the order of the Tightly Knit series. You do not have to read all the books associated, but it helps add to the other characters that are featured. Your choice.

There is no smut in the Tightly Knit universe. Never thought I would have to put such a disclaimer, but I reiterate, there is no smut. You will find implied scenes or innuendos but Tightly knit is my clean series and will remain as so.

Thank you for reading!

Also, a bit of advice, if you wish to avoid spoilers, avoid the comment section.