Chapter 1: Baili leave the mountain

At night, in the outer suburbs, in the valley.

Black clouds rolled in the sky, and the rumbling thunder was high and low. It didn't take long before I heard a loud "click".

A purple lightning that resembled a dragon smashed down in the sky, surrounded by sparks, and the sound of "cracking" was endless.

Nine lightning bolts in succession fell among the rugged mountains. The process lasted for an entire hour. After the thunder disappeared, there was a pouring rain that seemed to wash the whole world clean.

In the early morning of the next day, the rainstorm stopped suddenly and the sky shone brightly, awakening the mountain that had been sleeping for the night.

...

In the small wooden house in the forest, an old TV is broadcasting the news that the terrible thunder and lightning has appeared outside the county last night.

In the small screen, the host and the experts talked about what happened last night with various scientific evidences, calling it a rare natural phenomenon in a century.

"What? I'm just going through a catastrophe, do you want to be so exaggerated."

The teenager leaning on the bed curled his lips in dissatisfaction, picked up the remote control at hand, and turned off the TV.

After a while, the boy stretched his waist, and a carp jumped up from the bed, grabbed the hair like a chicken coop, straightened it out a bit, and then opened the door and left the wooden house.

The morning sun shone on the white exercise clothes, as if coated with a layer of divine light, the young Junxiu's face showed a happy smile, and then he walked leisurely towards the family council chamber.

...

The beautiful scenery of Yunfeng Mountain has always been the target of government development as a tourist area, but because of the frequent occurrence of weird things in the mountains in the past few years, various rumors and legends of demons and ghosts have become more and more evil, this matter has been temporarily put on hold.

And the real reason for these strange things, I'm afraid only the Baili people who live here will know.

In the humble meeting hall of the Baili family, the elders kept twitching their mouths as they looked at the young man who had just passed the thunder tribulation.

This is really more than human.

Thinking that when they crossed the catastrophe, which one was not thrilling, their lives hanging by a thread, and they were carried back after they were lingering? How could it bounce like a rabbit the next day.

"Daddy and mother? Are you looking for me?" Baili Wusheng walked into the chamber like a leisurely walk, looking at his parents and the elders of the clan with his clear big eyes slightly innocent.

This dilapidated house has not been opened for a long time, and Baili is very thankful that the storm last night did not let it fall apart so that he can still accept the care of the family elders here today.

"Silent, how is your body?" Bai Liyu, the patriarch sitting in the first place, looked at the refreshing appearance of his son, and still asked more uneasy.

After all, the Thunder Tribulation last night was extremely dangerous, it was not a joke.

"I'm fine." Baili Wusheng sat on the last stool and said with a smile: "No injuries, it's just that the magic weapon you gave me before was broken."