Chapter 23: Director, I'm here again!

"The first step to becoming a monk is to strengthen your physique, because you are a bit late to get started, so let's lay the foundation first."

At this time it was still dark, and there was a drizzle outside, and Baili took the two to the outskirts.

Wei Xichen wears a white sportswear, with his arms inserted, looking refreshed and capable, "So what?"

"So, let's run twenty laps around that hill first." Baili pointed to the distance with a kind face.

"Nani?" Wei Xiyuan, who was still in a daze, woke up suddenly, staring at the so-called small mountain bag dumbfounded.

Where is the small mountain bag! In his eyes, it is clearly high mountains!

"Oh, considering your poor physical fitness, so the task load can be halved, just run ten laps." Baili thought for a while and said to Wei Xiyuan.

After all, the situation of the two people is different, and for their big apprentices, they should be a little more relaxed.

"What?" Wei Xiyuan refused. "Who said I have poor physical fitness? I run like my brother!"

After Wei Xichen finished speaking, without waiting for Baili's objection, he ran toward the "small mountain bag" first, while Wei Xichen did some preparations before starting to run.

Baili leisurely floated in the sky, staring at the two of them while talking on the phone with Li Xian.

"Brother, all the hardships are coming, the matter is finally solved, I think it won't take long for Wei Xichen to get through the Yuzhen Pass."

"Congratulations, Junior Brother! You two apprentices are incredible!"

"Anyone who is not an apprentice, that's all imaginary. I think I and him are completely two worlds."

Baili looked at Wei Xichen who had run away, and said, "I just want to solve this problem quickly, and then leave."

"Don't think so, did he treat you badly these days when you lived in his house?"

"That's not..." Baili said, and on the contrary, this man treated him incredibly well, not only in charge of food and housing, but even a psychiatrist invited him.

"That's all right, Junior Brother, listen to me, Wei Xichen is a diamond king, you don't lose by following him!"

"Diamond King Fifth?" Baili thought hard about the meaning of this sentence, and wondered: "Is this his nickname? Or nickname?"

"It's a metaphor, you'll know it later anyway."

"So that's it." Baili nodded as if he didn't understand, and then hung up after chatting with Li Xian.

The two brothers of the Wei family had run away, Baili didn't worry, they flew slowly to a high place, and soon they were found.

The rain seemed to be heavier than it had just fallen. After a while, the two of them had been soaked, but Baili was as clean as ever. When the raindrops approached him, they automatically avoided.

Baili flew to the two of them, watching them panting while running, frowning dissatisfiedly: "Isn't it, you two are such a dish?"

Wei Xiyuan, who is always alive and kicking, is dragging his elder brother's clothes with one hand, and running hard to follow his speed. Wei Xichen is dragged down by his younger brother, and the speed is about the same as that of a turtle.

Don't say 20 laps if you run like this, Baili guessed that at most two laps, they would get down.

But giving up is impossible.