Chapter 59: The end of the chapter, there are some extras~

"This place is absolutely perfect."

"Baby likes such a place too? If you do it here, it should feel pretty good too..."

"You shut up!" The

two of them looked around the mountain noisily After a while, Wei Xichen found the cave hidden by the formation.

"It's better to hide from death." Wei Xichen stood in front of the formation and took a look, then stepped back with his arms around Baili, and sneered at the entrance of the cave. "Dog thing, either come out now or I will help you take this mountain top. It's flat, you choose one of the two." The

words fell, I don't know if it was Baili's illusion. He felt that the whole mountain was silent for a few seconds, and he couldn't even hear the wind.

"Heh..." Wei Xichen sneered. Just as he was about to wave his hand to break the restriction, he heard a strange sound coming from the entrance of the cave.

That voice was like ten thousand woods decayed, dead with a faint anger, making people feel uncertain for no reason.

"Chuck." A weird laugh came from the entrance of the cave. Baili felt that his hair was standing upright when he saw a man with black clothes and white hair walking out of it.

The man looks very young, but the silver threads all over his head, even the eyebrows are white, plus the pale to terrifying complexion, looks very strange.

"Huh?" Wei Xichen raised an eyebrow at the first sight of this person, and then with a wave of his palm, the pressure entangled around was dissipated, Baili felt a little better in an instant.

"Meeting ceremony." The man's voice was very old, like a dilapidated bellows, making people feel uncomfortable.

"Farewell, my baby doesn't need your meeting ceremony." Wei Xichen sneered, and a cloud of light condensed in his palm, as if he was holding back some big move, "Do you need me to blast you to the ground now?"

"... ..."

The man's eyelids twitched, and his tone was inexplicably aggrieved, "After fighting for so long, you still want to kill me?"

"What you said is that your old man wanted to kill me first, but now I can't kill you? Don't rush to get involved, I'm not familiar with you." Wei Xichen smacked his lips and didn't talk nonsense with him. Zhao threw it directly, and blasted the cave behind him.

"Tsk, hide really fast." Wei Xichen stopped in place, looking not nervous.

"Where did he go?" Baili saw that the man disappeared all at once, and he couldn't even see clearly, and couldn't help but worry. Since this person was equal to Wei Xichen back then, after so many years, the other party has practiced with evil methods

, and he may not be more powerful than Wei Xichen... "It's okay, if he doesn't come out, I will blow up his nest completely. "Wei Xichen rubbed his hair, led him to fly, and flew towards the other side of the mountain.

I don't know when the sky is getting darker again. The originally round and bright moon hides behind the dark clouds, and the dark mountains and forests become more and more mysterious.

"Found it." Wei Xichen took a hundred miles down and found another formation in the back mountain. "Sure enough, as I expected, he can't leave here." Wei Xichen sneered looking at the man standing in the formation. Talking.

"Do you know it again?" The man in the formation was very angry, gritted his teeth and said, "Damn God! Why are you alone against me!"

"You want to go the wrong way, who is to blame?" Wei Xichen chuckled. Raising his finger to the formation, "Tell me where the inner alchemy you took away before. I can use a little bit of strength when I beat you."