Chapter 2: An explosion happened accidentally.

Li Xian awkwardly carried Baili Wusheng out of the small alley, because of embarrassment, he just wanted to ride home quickly.

Baili Wusheng sat in the back seat steadily, unaware of the embarrassment in Li Xian's heart, and looked at everything around him leisurely.

These things that have only been seen on TV are now presented in real life. Baili only feels that watching everything is novel, but it will be long in Japan and he will always have the opportunity to experience it in the future.

Cycling is faster than ever. If it weren't for Li Xian's fear of being regarded as a monster, I'm afraid the speed has already reached 30 miles, but even so, this road still gains the attention of many people. After all, the road is crazy on the hot day. People riding bicycles are very rare.

Fortunately, it didn't take long before they arrived at the community where Wang's home was located.

At first sight is a high-end villa community, the greenery in the community is excellent, and the fountain with a height of two people at the door is shining brightly in the sun, and I am amazed by it.

The two of them rode bicycles, bypassing the luxury cars coming and going outside the gate, checked in from the side gate, and then entered the villa area.

Perhaps for the convenience of going out, the villa of Wang's home is very close to the gate. After all, Wang has always advocated low-carbon and environmental protection. Even if it spans half of the city, he will let his students go out by bicycle.

"Huh!" Li Xian let out a big breath of relief when he parked his bicycle in the yard.

The younger brother's arms were really tight enough just now, although everyone is a cultivator, but this summer, Li Xian still feels that his whole body is hot.

"Brother, come in quickly, Master should be still refining medicine." Li Xian pressed a series of codes and opened the door of the villa with a smile.

However, after he finished speaking, he turned his head and put in a posture of'please come in', and when he heard a loud bang, there was only a buzzing sound in his ears.

After that, before the two of them could react, a heat wave rushed out of the villa.

And then......

The villa collapsed in the sound of "rumbling".

Outside the gate of the community, a luxury car was about to drive into the community, but was taken aback by the sudden loud noise. The driver slammed on the brake and almost hit the security booth at the gate.

"What's the matter?" The man sitting in the back seat raised his head from the file and asked with a frown.

"Old, boss." The assistant on the co-pilot swallowed, and after looking at the driver, he turned his head and said with a weird expression: "It's nothing serious, it's the villa next to your house...it seems to have been bombed. "

The assistant was glad that his tongue didn't get knotted at the critical moment, because the boss said that as an assistant, he would be astonished.

the man:"......"

...

"Ahem!" Li Xian struggled to get up under the smoke and dust of the villa, wiped his bleeding forehead, and hurriedly looked behind him, "Master! Master!"

Under the current situation, you can tell at a glance that it must be the master and his old man who fryed the stove again, and he didn't know what medicine he was doing this time, and he even blew up the house.