Chapter 40: The dreamland is the first.

After Baili stepped into the illusion without hesitation, he realized that things were a bit tricky. The illusion in front of me is not only one level, but divided into three levels, so you need to break through the three-level test before you can leave.

"The stupid apprentice is really troublesome." Baili smacked his lips. When he advanced to the first stage of illusion, Wei Xichen's spirit is now trapped there.

The illusion is simply composed of one formation after another. The scene in the illusion is evolved by the desire of the human heart. To break through the illusion, one must have a firm heart and be able to overcome it. Own courage.

At the level of Baili, he can easily break through the test of the illusion, but changing to his own apprentice who is only in the training period, there are many more variables.

And even though Baili has come in, it can only play an auxiliary role. It is his apprentice who really wants to break the battle.

The first level of the illusion.

Baili opened his eyes and saw the towering snow-capped mountains straight into the clouds. The aura around the top of the mountain has almost become the substance, floating above the shrine, and people can't help but want to worship.

But Baili had no time to sigh with this miracle, and hurried to find his apprentice.

Baili looked around, and gradually felt something was wrong.

Since the illusion is formed by desire and hope, it should reflect the heart, but the world in front of him is not like that. Baili still knows his apprentice, even if the apprentice is trapped in the illusion, the scenes that appear should not be from this kind of observance. Unheard of cultivation world.

Baili frowned, followed the induction, and flew towards a town under the mountain.

Snow fluttered in the sky at some point, and people in the town returned home one after another. Baili fell outside a dilapidated straw hut, frowning and looking inside.

A ten-year-old boy was shivering beside the haystack in the corner. His thin clothes were so ragged that he could not withstand the severe cold.

Baili was shocked, the apprentice was so miserable!

"Who are you?" Although it was cold right now, the young Wei Xichen still didn't show it, staring hostilely at Baili who suddenly appeared.

He naturally saw this strangely dressed person descending from the sky, knowing that the opponent must be very strong and would not try to treat him as a little beggar, but he must have a defensive heart. Wei Xichen now has a strong feeling for anyone. Hostility.

Sure enough, he didn't recognize him.

Baili sighed and paced slowly with his hands behind his back. With every step, the clothes on his body would change. When he walked in front of Wei Xichen, the shorts and T-shirt that didn't fit the scene had turned into a fairy tale. His white wide-sleeved gown, short hair instantly reached his waist.

Wei Xichen looked at the hugely changed person in front of him, and his shocked eyes almost popped out.

This person is amazing! Is it the elder of Yunyuezong? Although it seems that they are not very old, the cultivation is in no particular order, and the big sects speak only by strength.

"Why are you so dirty?" Baili stared at Wei Xichen, then showed an expression of extreme disgust, and took two steps back badly.

"I..." Wei Xichen flushed with shame, looking at the white clothes in front of him, he really wanted to find a place to sew in.