Chapter 54: General Wei crosses the calamity.

The phantom array is used to connect the difficult illusion. In the past, the places where the monks tried in the family would use the phantom array to connect to form a special channel.

And the place connected by this phantom array at the moment is definitely not a good place, 80% is a copy of hell difficulty. Wei Xichen has been in for more than ten minutes, and a long time has passed since the time of the illusion.

Baili was a little worried, and quickly entered the illusion through the formation.

As soon as he stepped into the illusion, Baili felt dizzy for a while, as if there was a strong force pulling his soul. This is a high-level illusion. People who come in will naturally be suppressed. Even if Baili is a monk in the Golden Core stage, he will still be affected and even be dragged into the illusion.

"Grass." Baili cursed, resisting the feeling of dizziness, desperately maintaining the clarity in his heart, and began to search for Wei Xichen's position.

The illusion is evolved from the darkness of the human heart. The current illusion is different from the previous triple illusion. It can expand the desire infinitely, and the difficulty coefficient of clearance is also greater.

Baili's cultivation base was suppressed here, and he had to deal with the pull of the illusion on the divine soul. The divine consciousness could not cover too far, and the position of Wei Xichen could not be searched, so he was anxious for a while.

Baili forced herself to calm down and looked around. There are green hills and green waters, and there are people flying with swords in the sky from time to time, just like the real world of cultivation.

I have already experienced this kind of world once, and I'm still used to it. In such a situation where no one can be found, I can only catch someone and ask.

Baili flew into the air and quickly grabbed a monk with quick eyesight and hands, "Father, what happened? Why are you all heading east?" Baili discovered just now, and almost saw a few monks, They all flew towards the east, looking in a hurry, as if something big had happened.

"You don't know?" The man looked at Baili with a strange look, wondering whether he was dressing up in Weird Baili, or wondering if he didn't know about it. "The three major sects besieged the Demon Sect yesterday, and now the Demon Sect The mountain gate has collapsed, and only Demon Sect Sect Master is left. The ending is set. I am going to pay my respects to this duel."

"Demon Sect Sect Master? What's his name?" Baili's bad premonition grew more and more. Big.

"Mozun Wei Xichen." The man looked at him speechlessly, "Why don't you even know this?"

"Uncle's!" Baili cursed, before waiting for the monk to speak, he turned into a stream of light and flew eastward. go with.

-

at the moment of the hill in front of the magic number, no, there have not see the gate, the entire hall magic number no longer exists, at the foot of earth and rock collapse in ruins.

Wei Xichen, dressed in a black robe, was standing in the void, his black clothes and black hair were blown away by the wind, arrogantly, his eyes were red as if he was about to bleed, as if he was about to fall into disarray.

"Demon, your death date has come." The decent elders surrounded him to prevent him from escaping, and they took their swords at this person.

"Dates of death?" WEI Xi Chen side head slightly, Pie the man a talking, mouth evoke a mockery of the arc, "This is the reason I hate the upright, ye hypocrites, always free to set up other people's life and death."