Chapter 4: He has a steel stomach.

The delivery of the wrong express delivery was all because Baili's father wrote the wrong address, so Baili obliged to follow the two to the villa area.

"It's convenient at night, you can fly over directly, and you don't have to worry about being seen." Li Xian, who was picked up by his master all the way, patted his heart, and straightened out his hair that was messed up by the wind.

After falling in the community, Baili saw the ruins of Wang's home that had not yet been cleaned up at a glance. It looked a little sad at night.

The three of them did not comment on this, and turned their heads together tacitly, and looked at the villa next to Wang's home.

The window on the second floor is lit, and it seems that the owner is still asleep.

It was so late, and the three of them came in sneakily. To prevent the snakes from being attacked, Li Xian suggested that they go in directly through the window, and it is best to get the courier back without being discovered.

Of course, if the other party has destroyed the express or used it without authorization, it is a different matter.

After speaking, the three quietly jumped to the balcony on the second floor.

Through the gap between the curtains, they looked into the bedroom, but at the next moment, their eyes widened.

and many more! Young boy, what good things are you doing! !

...

In the bedroom, Wei Xiyuan poured a medicine out of a porcelain bottle and quickly stuffed it into Wei Xichen's mouth. After that, he got up and hurriedly went to look for his mobile phone, ready to call an ambulance.

However, before he turned around, Wei Xiyuan was shocked when he heard a "crash" sound from the balcony of his elder brother's bedroom. When he looked back, the French window was broken.

Behind the curtains that were slightly blown by the night wind, three figures could be vaguely seen.

"Fuck ah ah ah ah ah!!!" Maybe because of excessive fright tonight, Wei Xiyuan yelled, turning his eyes and dizzy.

Three people on the balcony: "..."

Baili really didn't know what miraculous development this was, but he could at least understand one thing, that is, the solid pill his father gave to the king was eaten by a mortal.

It's also a coincidence, why did his father send the pills by express delivery? Even if I am embarrassed to let myself know, but he is not afraid of losing such a valuable thing?

In this wonderful world, there will always be some force majeure factors, which can change a person's life trajectory if he is not careful.

Baili silently mourned for the man lying on the ground, and then walked into the bedroom.

The immortal pill, even if it is eaten by a mortal by mistake, it is not digestible by ordinary intestines, and the man just swallowed it.

Baili knelt down and pressed his right hand on the man's chest, trying to force the medicine out.

However, this investigation is unbelievable. The solid spirit pill that cannot be digested by mortals has been dissolved in the man's body in a short moment, and the strong medicinal power is running around in his body, seeming to burst this body. .

"It's terrible." Baili exclaimed, but he didn't pause in his hands. He quickly formed a complicated mudra with both hands, which sealed the rushing medicine in the man's body and avoided the fate of the man exploding and dying. .