Chapter 24: Give you a talisman.

The way he was just now...good-looking?

"You look better." Wei Xichen said subconsciously, and then felt that there was some ambiguity.

Is such embarrassing mutual praise necessary?

"Why don't you blow dry your hair?" Wei Xichen changed the subject and reached out to touch his wet hair.

"No, just shake it and it's done." Baili patted his hand away, shaking his head a few times like a rattle, and his hair dried out.

"It turns out that it's so convenient to be a monk, and I don't even need a hair dryer." Wei Xichen exclaimed, and then his fingers felt like a devil and touched Baili's hair.

"Being a monk is not just to save the hair dryer." Baili rolled his eyes at him, turned and jumped onto the sofa.

"By the way, did you feel anything unusual in the company today?" Baili asked suddenly.

"No." Wei Xichen shook his head. "Or maybe I can't feel it at all."

"That's what I said." Baili nodded, then took out a small carved wooden pendant from the pocket of his pajamas and handed it to Wei Xichen, "This is the amulet my mother gave me when I came out. Take it, Wan Whenever you encounter danger, use this to smash a person. It can smash his head and blossom."

"..." Wei Xichen took it and looked at it over and over.

Aside from a strange pattern carved on the wooden sign, it is no different from the wishing sign sold for ten dollars in the tourist area.

But since Baili's mother gave it to him, Wei Xichen thought, this must be very valuable.

"Thank you." Wei Xichen put it away solemnly, planning to wear a chain next to her body.

"There's another thing." After Wei Xichen put the amulet away, he remembered an important thing. "Since someone is looking at me, will Xiaoyuan be in danger?"

"This is a problem." Baili touched his chin and pondered. "Although monks can't attack mortals, since you have so many enemies, there is no guarantee that the other party will do anything."

Wei Xichen is now a half-legged person in the ranks of cultivators. He has some self-protection ability, but Wei Xiyuan has not yet started. If a monk comes to the door, he is afraid that he will only be abused.

And let alone a monk, even if the other party finds two ordinary people over, his big apprentice may not be able to fight.

"Let's go see him tonight, and leave him a few more amulets by the way." Baili finished speaking, put his hand in his pocket again, and then took out a bunch of large and small wooden plaques.

"Fortunately, my mother gave a lot. This is enough for him to use it for a month or two." Baili said with joy.

Wei Xichen: "..."

Suddenly, there is a feeling of "this is a wishing card for ten yuan in the tourist area".

And is your pocket a legendary bag? How many things can you hold!

So after dinner that night, Wei Xichen called his brother and told him that he and Bailihui would visit him at 12 o'clock tonight to study, and then he started his practice today.

After so many days of practice, Wei Xichen feels that his jade pillow pass has been faintly loosened, and the true energy that is blocked in the body will not rebel from time to time as before. He can even mobilize a part of it himself. Go to the impact.