Chapter 16: Formally moved into Wei family.

The children who walked out of the mountains have never seen the world, never eaten cakes, wandering on the streets alone, homeless...

The assistant's brain was filled a lot for a while, even his eyes were red.

"Here you are." An exquisite paper bag was handed to Bai Nai, and the assistant looked pity, "Brother asked you to eat, you are welcome."

"This..." Although she was very curious about the taste of the cake, Baili was still too embarrassed to take it, so she could only turn her head and look at Wei Xichen next to her.

"Go home and eat." Wei Xichen acquiesced to the assistant's behavior, and rubbed Baili's hair with a smile.

Wei Xichen feels that when the child is not sick, he is actually very painful.

"Thank you." Baili took the bag carefully and put it on his lap. After a while, he felt that something was wrong.

and many more! Are these two people sympathizing with him?

Baili: "..."

Ten minutes later, the luxury car drove into the villa area and steadily stopped in front of the Wei's villa.

Wei Xichen and Baili got out of the car, carrying a cake, and entered the gate of the villa.

"Brother, you go back..." Wei Xiyuan jumped up excitedly when he was playing on his mobile phone in the living room, but when he saw the person coming, he was stuck there.

When he called his eldest brother at noon today, the man still rightly said that he had nothing to do with Baili, but in a blink of an eye he brought him home again?

Haha, sure enough, the man's mouth, a deceitful ghost!

...

Although Baili and Wei Xiyuan already know each other, it is still a bit embarrassing for Baili. He is not good at getting along with others. When he is in the family, he meets his peers, and it is more for exchanges than for sitting together. Eat cake and chat.

"You didn't call me when you left in the morning. I didn't have time to have breakfast with you." Wei Xiyuan dug a large piece of cake and put it in his mouth with a pity on his face, and said angrily, "But fortunately, he picked you up. I'm back, next time he tells you something unfeeling, you will treat him as farting, this person is always duplicity..."

Wei Xiyuan relied on his eldest brother to change clothes, told Baili a lot of bad things about Wei Xichen, and finally he put his arms around Baili's shoulders with sympathy.

"It's okay, although he has a bad temper, but there will be me in the future, so I can help you somehow." Wei Xiyuan said.

"Uh, thank you." Baili nodded blankly, but didn't understand what Wei Xiyuan meant.

Seeing him stupidly, Wei Xiyuan quietly leaned to his ear and whispered: "My brother will trouble you in the future, it's hard work."

"No trouble, I should do it." Baili said with an awkward smile. After all, this matter was caused by his father's mistaken operation, and he was duty-bound.

When Wei Xichen got down from the upstairs to get dressed, he saw his younger brother on the sofa and Baili hooking his shoulders. He looked good, and the corners of his mouth were hooked.\

But Wei Xichen didn't know that their brain circuits had been diverged for thousands of miles, walked over and rubbed their heads one by one, then pulled their faces off again, "Tonight..."