Chapter 14: You sleep!

What can he save?

Wei Xichen thought of his illness subconsciously.

But is it possible?

"I'll tell the truth." Baili glanced at the two waiters behind the ordering table, and then cast a small spell to isolate the two of them.

"Didn't you receive a courier before. It was a solid pill that my father gave to Senior Wang. It was delivered to your home because of the wrong address, and then your brother fed you a pill by mistake..."

Although Baili tried his best to explain to Wei Xichen in simple and easy-to-understand words, many things about cultivation were not clear for a while. Baili just wanted to wait for this person to start practicing in the future, and then slowly tell him He listened.

"In short, there is a huge hidden danger in your body. You must clear the gate as soon as possible. I can help you." After Baili finished speaking, he took a big sip of ice and waited for the answer from the person opposite.

Wei Xichen was silent for a long time.

"I didn't lie to you, what I said is true!" Baili looked at him seriously, if it weren't for the straw in his mouth, maybe Wei Xi would really believe his nonsense.

"I'm very sorry." Wei Xichen spoke after a long while, with a calm tone: "I am a materialist, this kind of thing is useless, forgive me for not believing."

"Huh? Materialist?" Baili looked incredulous. Brother, he said before that Wei Xichen is not like a materialist, but this person admits it personally right now, it's too bad!

"So..." Wei Xichen hesitated and said, "I still recommend you to see a psychiatrist. If you have any difficulties, I can help you."

"Huh?" Baili was stunned, not understanding what he meant.

"That's it, I'll take you home, and you won't have to pay back the money for repairing the car." Wei Xichen touched his head pity, then got up to ask the waiter for the bag, and took away the things he hadn't finished eating. It's all installed.

"Didn't you say you would believe me? Don't you think I'm lying to you by saying so much?" Baili glared at him angrily.

"No, I didn't think you were lying to me, you just need to see a doctor." After Wei Xichen said, he pulled him up and walked outside the restaurant.

After returning to the car, Wei Xichen told the driver to go to the community where Li Xian's house was located, and then stuffed Baili with the bag in his hand, "Go back and eat."

"Eat your uncle!" Baili finally got angry and opened his hand angrily.

Damn it! He finally recollected it. It turned out that this person regarded him as crazy?

If it weren't for the driver, he really wanted to drag Wei Xichen directly to the sky, let him experience the feeling of a trapeze, and then ask him if he believed what he said.

"Don't make trouble." Wei Xichen said with a good temper. He felt that he had never been so patient with his brother.

"You're making trouble! Your whole family is making trouble!" Baili Qiqiao made smoke, pushing him away to get out of the car.

If you don't believe it or don't believe it, he should follow the method the brother said before, and wait until the person becomes ill before taking action. Although the trouble is a little troublesome, at least it will not be regarded as a neurosis.

Baili wanted to get out of the car, but the door handle on the right was broken by him, so he could only get out of the car from the left, but Wei Xichen was still sitting here and could only step over him.