Chapter 45: Master became his Taoist companion.

When the tour guide came to the hotel in the evening with the tour group, he deliberately paid attention to Baili, but the atmosphere in the hotel room was obviously not right. The tour guide didn't seem to have much to do with Baili, so he walked away in disbelief.

"Do you want more?" After the tour guide left, when Wei Xichen saw that Baili had eaten all the food on the table, he was finally relieved a little. It was okay, at least he was willing to eat.

"Stop eating." Baili wiped his mouth and said contentedly.

Of course he will not embarrass himself because he is angry with this person, he still has to eat, especially his soul and body are a little weak now, although his previous double cultivation strength has improved, the sequelae are much more serious than he thought. I don't know it takes a few days to get better.

"I just told the tour guide that I won't follow the tour group for the remaining few days." Wei Xichen called the waiter to pick up the tableware, and then took Baili back to the bedroom, "You have a good rest these days."

Baili's mouth corner After smoking, there is a strange sense of shame suddenly, what is this person doing now? Do you take care of him as a pregnant woman?

But Baili is still in a cold war with him, and of course he won't say anything. After a cold snort, he got into the quilt again.

The temperature in the room was moderate and the bed was extremely comfortable. I moved lazily and shrank my body into a ball.

Wei Xichen dare not touch him now, so he can only look at him honestly, ready to serve tea and water.

After Baili's rest, he rested until the end of the trip. Except for a long time at the beach on the first day, he stayed in the hotel to eat and sleep for the next few days.

Mr. Wei's care for Baili was extremely good, and he almost confessed to him, but Baili was still indifferent and didn't even say anything all day.

Seeing that he was about to return to the t city, Wei Xichen was so anxious that he went to the room. Seeing that Baili's complexion had recovered, President Wei gritted his teeth, and on the last day, he forcibly pulled people out.

"I don't want to move, I don't want to come out." Baili put on his T-shirt and pulled out of the hotel all the way. Although he said he didn't want to, he still let him pull out.

"You said you were going to the beach before, didn't you always want to eat seafood? If you don't go today, you won't have a chance." Wei Xichen said without looking back.

It is pure nonsense that there is no chance. A person like Baili who can turn his head for hundreds of miles can't go where he wants to go. He is just looking for an excuse to improve his relationship with this person.

"Oh." Baili's eyes brightened when she heard the food, but she still didn't say much.

Wei Xichen took Baili into a taxi and went to a sea-view restaurant near the sea.

In the evening, the breeze on the beach is slightly cool, and it feels very refreshing when it blows on people's faces. The sea view restaurant is built in the most beautiful place on the beach. Through the floor-to-ceiling windows of the restaurant, you can see a very beautiful view.

Of course, the prices of the dishes here are not affordable for ordinary people, and the locals nearby will not come here to consume.

"Two, please sit down." The waiter took the two to a position by the window and opened the menu intimately.