Chapter 12: Baili is kidnapped?

So, what do you want to be tight-lipped?

Wei Xichen felt that he had a sign that he was about to have a heart attack, so he quickly picked up the watermelon juice made by his brother and drank a swig calmly.

"Brother, who is this person? Why do you say that? What happened to you before?" Even Wei Xiyuan, who was sitting on the side, struggled out of the game, looking at his eldest brother in horror.

Isn't it what he thought? Must not be?

"Shut up!" Wei Xichen warned.

"He left after talking, didn't ask for money at all, but gave me contact information." The assistant took a small note from his trouser pocket and handed it to Wei Xichen, only to see a phone number written on it.

"You don't need to take care of this, take care of your own mouth." Wei Xichen put the note away and waved to the assistant.

The assistant felt that he was tired from writing all over, and he didn't dare to say any more, nodded and left the Wei family villa.

"Brother~" Wei Xiyuan leaned over and whispered, "Is something wrong?"

"It's none of your business." Wei Xichen glared at him, got up and went to the bedroom upstairs.

"Brother? Don't go! Hey?"

After closing the door, the surroundings finally calmed down. Wei Xichen sat on the bed and looked at the note in his hand. Although it was just a string of numbers, he could see that the boy's characters were as handsome and cute as him.

So he misunderstood? What does this kid want to do?

But Wei Xichen, who has seen a lot of deceit in the market, can't classify the behavior of the boy as innocent. Maybe he is not for money, but he must have ulterior motives.

Wei Xichen sneered and put the note with the phone number in it in the drawer of the bedside table, and decided to ignore it. If Baili Wusheng really dared to do something, he would change what he had said to him before. Into reality.

the other side.

After Baili touched a nail in Wei Xichen, he was not in a good mood, so he didn't go home, and walked around the street alone.

"I am still worried about him...hehehe...he shouldn't come...and it's not my fault..."

Baili babbled to himself while kicking the pebble on the side of the road.

After pressing down several roads, it was dark unknowingly. Baili didn't know where he went, but the nearby lights were feasting and it looked very lively.

"What the hell is this place?" Baili looked at the various bathing and pedicure shops on both sides of the street, standing still and didn't continue walking.

So people now enjoy it like this?

Baili glanced enviously at those who walked into the shop, then turned around and walked back without hesitation.

It's getting late, and it's time to go back. Let's go home and discuss Wei Xichen's affairs with the senior. Although he said that he should be ignored, he still has to manage.

Baili looked around, thinking whether to find a hidden place and fly back directly without anyone else.

However, before he could get out of this street, he was suddenly stopped by several people.

Baili looked at the five people blocking him in front of him, with a flash of inspiration in his head.

Hehe, aren't these people who gathered to fight before and were stunned by his lion roar?