Chapter 49

It was impossible to take the apprentice home. Baili didn't want to dig his own grave and was interrupted by his father, so he seriously rejected Wei Xichen's proposal.

"Is it the time to discuss this kind of thing?" Baili tapped his head, "Can you think of something serious, there are still people staring at you right now!"

"Oh." Mr. Wei muttered dissatisfiedly. In a word, bow your head and make trouble with the food in front of you.

After Baili heard his whispered complaint, his face almost caught fire, and he held his slap for a long time but didn't stop.

Hold back, I said before that I can't beat the apprentice anymore, otherwise it should be broken. Baili gritted his teeth, put his slap down again, picked up the chopsticks and brutally smashed the buns on the plate.

The place where the two of them ate was opposite to the martial arts hall. It didn't take long for someone to come out from the martial arts hall with enrollment notices.

Baili's sight immediately shifted from his apprentices to the disciples of the martial arts hall. These people seemed to have no cultivation skills, they were real ordinary people, so what did the master of the martial arts hall want to do?

And he had discovered before that the martial arts hall seemed to have set up a formation, otherwise, how could he not perceive the breath of monks inside.

"What's so good about them?" Mr. Wei pulled Baili's head back unsatisfactorily. "It's not time to watch, eat."

"Tsk." Baili glared at him, but he didn't refute.

The other party is cautious, and naturally there will be no abnormalities during the day. They really don't need to always stare.

After breakfast, the two of them had not left yet, so Li Xian found them first, "You two should go back and rest, and leave it to me during the day. Although there may not be any clues, it is always better to be cautious. of. " "

but ...... "Barry hesitated, Lee salty repair is not high, although the day was afraid to get involved, but in the end still not assured.

"Hey, when I came out, the master gave me a few invisibility charms to ensure that there will be no problems." Li Xian smiled and patted his chest. Although his master's talent in refining medicine is not flattering, his strength lies there. , Even if you don't get out of the mountain, you can still protect your apprentice.

"That's good, brother hard work." Baili finally did not object.

"Well, if you say something together, you have to work hard. How can you do everything." Li Xian grinned.

In the next few days, the three people began to work together. Baili and Wei Xichen were at night, and Li Xian during the day. They stared for four or five days, but they didn't realize that the three of them would inevitably be agitated.

"If it weren't for the fear of smashing the grass, I would really want to rush in and arrest the person, and then torture them to extract a confession." The three gathered in the breakfast shop again, and Li Xian grabbed his hair violently.

"No, let's take it slow." Baili said helplessly,

"I 've just stared at it for five days, maybe I will find it tonight." "I hope so." Li Xian lay on the table, sullenly Say.

After parting with Li Xian, Baili and Wei Xichen returned to the hotel. After a few days, Mr. Wei was also a little exhausted. He accompanies Baili to stalk every night. During the day, he also uses computers to deal with large and small company affairs. He doesn't even have time to make friends with Baili. This is completely different from what he had imagined before!