Chapter 42: Enter the second dreamland.

"Stop it!" The elder Yun Yuezong, who was already in the audience, came onto the stage with a flash, relying on his own cultivation base, and patted Wei Xichen with a palm.

This palm carried a powerful force of thunder, which seemed to put people to death, but was blocked by someone at a distance of one meter from Wei Xichen.

"This elder, your disciple breaks the rules and hurts others. As an elder, you are indiscriminately dealing with young people. You really have a big face." Baili looked at the flushed elder, annoyed. Said for life.

Although he was embarrassed in his heart, the elder quickly calmed down. Hearing the discussion around him, a hostile spirit suddenly rose in his heart. This is the end of the matter.

I am afraid that this matter will not end well. It is better to do nothing for the reputation of the sect... "It is indeed wrong for my Yunyue sect disciple to break the rules, but your apprentice has directly killed him and treated fellow monks like this. , It's crazy!" The elder walked to his disciple and helped him up, but seeing that the man's face turned pale, he obviously had no life.

The surrounding discussion became louder and louder. At first, they were all mocking Yunyuezong, but now that people are dead, many people begin to blame Wei Xichen, saying that he was too cruel.

"How do people die? You know in your heart." Wei Xichen sneered. Although he didn't know how the other party did it, he could never kill him.

"Do you want to smite! Just only your hands, you are not killing people who would not be!" Elders to hold their own disciples look sad, "Have mercy on me cloud month were highly gifted disciples, so no."

Words Before the sound fell, many Yunyuezong disciples jumped onto the ring and glared at Baili and Wei Xichen.

"You dare to kill my junior brother, and you are going to escape today!"

"Tsk, naturally you won't escape." Baili smacked his lips and said to his heart, how could they escape? Finally, they waited for the opportunity.

"Wait, this person is..." At this moment, there was an exclamation from the crowd. Someone stared at Wei Xichen with horror, "He...he is the lone star of the Wei family who was driven out of the house! "

After these words, everyone's heart shuddered, and they subconsciously looked at a certain position in the viewing stand, where the Wei family of the cultivation family was located.

"My Wei family has nothing to do with this person." The person in power in the Wei family has obviously recognized Wei Xichen, and then stepped forward and said coldly. Not to mention that the Wei family didn't recognize Wei Xichen before, even if his cultivation level is now against the sky, but he arouses anger, the Wei family cannot protect him.

"Nothing is better." Baili sensed that the apprentice's breath behind him was wrong, and immediately sneered. After entering the illusion for so long, he didn't know Wei Xichen's identity in the illusion, and he never thought about asking, because the time that should come will always come, he just has to wait.

"Everyone, even though it was my Yunyue Sect disciple who broke the rules first, he was still young and energetic and refused to admit defeat. Even though he was guilty, he wouldn't be guilty of death. This good life is gone..." the elder said He was hoarse, and pointed the source of all crimes to Wei Xichen, "Everyone, tell me how this matter should be solved!"

"It is natural and righteous to kill a person for his life. My Wei family will never protect this person, and the elders do it." Said with a straight face.