Chapter 48: Shameless.

The atmosphere in the villa suddenly became depressed, and the three people sitting on the sofa clenched their fists subconsciously.

"After investigating the past few days, there is actually not much progress. You should be aware of the fact that a monk was taken away from the inner alchemy before in city n. I also asked that person, but the other party is obviously reluctant to say more. , Later I observed every day and finally found some anomalies..."

"Is this anomaly that martial arts gym?" Baili answered.

"Yes." The man nodded. "At first I just found out that the master of the martial arts hall was a monk, and didn't think about it until I noticed that he went to the suburbs alone."

"In that village on the outskirts of the city ." There is a teleportation array, but my cultivation base is not enough, I can't even find its specific location, and the other party is a very cautious person, and I haven't done anything extra after going out several times. Chuan Songzhen find the location, to find the man behind the scenes ...... "

said here, the man sighed," but at the last track, I exposed, also found no secret ambush a man. "

after that the The man didn't go on talking about the matter, but the three of them already knew. As a monk of the Golden Core stage, they were taken away from the inner alchemy. This kind of shame is not acceptable to ordinary people.

"You have to arrest people and I can't control it, but the person who hurt me is just doing things for others. The strength of the person behind it must not be underestimated." The man asked a few more words, seeing that the three of them still didn't hit the south wall and didn't look back. They can only go.

With his disabled body now, there is nothing he can do even if he wants to help.

It was noon when the three of them left the villa. Although they didn't need much food as a monk, Wei Xichen took the two to the restaurant.

During the meal, Li Xian watched Mr. Wei taking care of Baili meticulously, picking up vegetables and pouring juice, and the corners of his mouth cramped. Why is he following here? Is this food or dog food?

There was nothing to do in the afternoon, and the three of them were also afraid of rushing to the ground, so they didn't dare to blatantly go and watch outside the martial arts hall.

Although the two had booked a suite before, and Li Xian was not crowded with one extra, Wei Xichen still opened another room decisively and blasted people over. He is still cultivating feelings with Baili at the moment, how can he have multiple light bulbs.

"In the evening, I will go to the martial arts hall with my brother to stare. You can stay in the hotel." Baili said boredly on the bed.

"No, I'll go with you." Wei Xichen said with no refusal, seeing Baili staring over dissatisfiedly, and quickly added, "You forget, I am also their goal, in case they discover my existence... "

Then I will set up a formation in the room to hide your traces." Baili said with a frown.

"The opponent's strength is high." Mr. Wei went back in shock.

"That..." Baili had to think of other ways, but as soon as he looked up, he saw his apprentice looking at him steadily, silently expressing his determination.

Baili glared back unconvinced. The two watched each other for ten minutes before Baili was defeated. Regarding the shamelessness, he is willing to bow down.

"I'm not safe by myself." Seeing Baili lay down again, Wei Xichen also lay down on the bed, and his big hand touched it too politely. "Since you know that the other party's cultivation is high, do you really trust me to be alone? "