Chapter 51: There is another way.

Wei Xichen opened his closed eyes and looked back, only to realize that it was Baili's cousin who had blocked the blow for them.

"Cousin!" Baili called out, feeling like a survivor.

He was already determined to die, but he did not expect his apprentice to stand in front of him at a critical moment. Although he was too crazy, Baili was very touched. If he wanted to die together, he would die together. Brother unexpectedly appeared.

"You stand back." The cousin didn't turn his head, and then looked at the man coldly, "You should accept it if you see it well, so as not to provoke the anger of the public."

"Heh." The man seemed to laugh, and thought he would shoot again. But when he saw that he suddenly took the sword in his hand, he took a deep look at his cousin, and he disappeared in place.

The cousin carefully surveyed the surrounding area and confirmed that this person had indeed left, then he let go of his tight nerves and looked back at Baili.

"Too foolish." Cousin went down to check Baili's body, with a serious tone, "Since he knows that there is danger, why don't you go back to the t market, or if you tell me in advance, at least there will be multiple helpers."

"I was wrong. Cousin, hiss! It hurts..." Baili was holding his wrist, enduring the pain of Zhenqi retrograde, grinning.

"It deserves your pain." The cousin said grimly, but he took out a pill and stuffed it into Baili's mouth, "Endure, I will heal your wounds temporarily. Any further delay will damage your body.

" Hmm." Baili could only hold back his teeth, closed his eyes and circulated the zhenqi in his body, and cooperated with his cousin to heal him.

Wei Xichen didn't dare to interrupt them aloud, and kept staring beside him, his obscure sight staying on Baili's face. Li Xian stood trembling and did not dare to make a sound, his face was full of aftermath.

After about a quarter of an hour, the two people opened their eyes and exhaled.

"How is it?" Wei Xichen asked worriedly.

"It's okay, let's go back first." Baili gave him a soothing look, took his hand and stood up.

Wei Xichen looked at his disastrous expression, still worried, but he could only go back to the hotel with the three of them.

When they returned to the hotel room, the people breathed a sigh of relief. After leaving the wilderness and returning to the city, they felt much safer.

"Cousin, why are you here suddenly? Is the crew not busy?" Baili couldn't wait to ask after sitting down in the living room. The situation before was simply critical. Had the cousin suddenly appeared, he and his apprentice would have been cold.

"What do you mean, why don't I call you at night?" The cousin glared at him, looking like iron and steel, "Since the patriarch has already said that you should not interfere in this matter, you should Stop it at the right time, and now

I am still injured." "My phone is turned off and muted... Well, this is my fault, but I am not worried about the apprentice. Besides, even if we stop, the other party may not stop. Ah." Baili rubbed his nose and said with some guilty conscience, "Next time I will definitely want to tell you in advance..."

"Do you want to have another time?" My cousin raised his eyebrows again, "I will give The patriarch calls, you

will go back to the clan tomorrow." "Then I will take my apprentice back together." Baili thought for a while, and felt that his cousin's words were also reasonable. At least the clan is safe, but the apprentice's work problem cannot be solved. Up.