Chapter 41: It's still the first dreamland.

At this time, there is no need to inform the Sect Master of Yunyue Sect, because after feeling the change of the mountain guard, all the elders, including the Sect Master, have all come to the source of this change.

"Who is presumptuous here?!" The Yunyue Sect's Sect Master Feng Lan stepped out of the ban and swept coldly toward the few people in front of the mountain gate.

"Zong, Sect Master, these two people are going to enter the mountain gate without authorization. I can't wait..." How did the disciple who guarded the gate know that Baili would do anything if he didn't agree with him, and he was a strong man, and he was in a cold sweat.

"Huh?" Feng Lan kept her eyes on Baili, and she couldn't help but stunned. When did such a powerful figure appear in the cultivation world? He knew nothing.

"This fellow Daoist, why would you want to break through my gate and break my restrictions?" Feng Lan's tone was still polite. For the masters, he would naturally not directly offend people indiscriminately.

"You are very respected by the sect. We just want to approve the teacher, but we can't make a report. We have to be ridiculed by your disciples." Baili raised his eyebrows, and looked at the two who mocked them inadvertently. disciple.

The two disciples were so frightened that they didn't dare to express themselves, and trembling with their heads down, they dared not refute.

"Apprentice?!" Feng Lan did not scold the two disciples, but looked at Baili with piercing eyes, as if he suspected that he had heard him wrong.

Such a character actually came to Yunyuezong to apprentice? ! Then...

"It's not me." Baili coughed awkwardly, and pushed Wei Xichen forward, "It's him."

Feng Lan: "..."

Feng Lan's face turned from red to white and looked very good. I thought it was today. Another master could be added to the sect, but the master flew away in no time, and replaced it with a waste firewood who was ten years old but had not yet reached the training period.

"Fellow Daoist is joking?" The elder on the side said with anger, thinking that these two people were making him happy, "Not to mention that I have strict requirements for recruiting disciples, but he has not yet reached the training period. Yes, I can't even go up this mountain! Do I have to send someone to protect him every time I go up and down the mountain?"

"When you look at your talent, you just turn away from others and lose your status." Baili frowned, very dissatisfied with the other party's statement. No matter how bad his apprentice is, he can't help others make irresponsible remarks. That's how to protect shortcomings.

"Talent? Does he have?" The elder sneered.

Baili looked back at his apprentice, but his eyebrows had not been loosened. In terms of talent, his apprentice was indeed a little worse, but the talent he was talking about was more than congenital.

"In that case, forget it." Baili sighed and shook his head. I thought that the apprentice's wish was to enter the big sect, maybe after entering the Yunyue Sect, this illusion would be broken, but now it is not that simple.

"It's ridiculous!" The elder was unreasonable and unforgiving. Seeing that the two were about to leave, they had to go forward and entangled but was held by their own suzerain.

"Sect Master?" Everyone looked at Feng Lan unclearly.

"These two, don't make enemies with them, send someone to stare at them." Feng Lan frowned and said.