Chapter 17: "That" has came again.

Wei Xiyuan looked at his elder brother who was coming down from upstairs with a face full of spring breeze, and secretly stabbed Baili with his elbow, "You said what he had done last night × dream, and he laughed like a perverted laugh early in the morning."

"Probably something good happened." Baili lowered his head indifferently and continued to eat breakfast.

Although these days have not gone smoothly since I came to T City, Baili is already very satisfied with a delicious breakfast.

Sure enough, he thought it was too simple at first, and'family experience' was far less relaxed than imagined.

The three had finished breakfast together in harmony, Wei Xichen was also ready to go to the company, and the assistant had already been waiting outside.

"Since there is nowhere to go, I will stay here for the time being. Don't run around. If you have anything to ask Xiaoyuan to help you, or call me." Before leaving, Wei Xichen told Baili.

"Wait, I don't have your phone number, how can I call you?" Baili said, pulling his sleeve.

Wei Xichen looked at the overly beautiful hand on his sleeve and frowned slightly, "Give me the phone."

"Oh." Baili released him, quickly took out his antique mobile phone from his trouser pocket and handed it to him. Then, afraid that he wouldn't be able to use it, he added another sentence: "Now, press this button to unlock it."

Wei Xichen: "..."

After successfully depositing his number, Wei Xichen left the villa without wanting to stay longer.

"Baili, Baili~" Wei Xiyuan had been playing with her mobile phone on the sofa, without noticing the interaction between the two of them just now, and finally made room to pat the position beside him, "Come on, let's drive together. Is it dark?"

"What is Kaihei?" Baili walked over in confusion.

"Just to play games together, come on?" Wei Xiyuan finally raised his head.

"Okay, I want to play." Baili sat down beside him excitedly and handed him his mobile phone. "But I don't know how to download games. Can you help me?"

Wei Xiyuan: "..."

Wei Xiyuan twitched when he looked at the mobile phone in his hand that was ten years behind the old one.

You kid really loves to joke.

...

Baili lived in Wei's house for half a month. During this half month, he occasionally met with Li Xian to talk about Wei Xichen, but most of the time he stayed at home and played games with Wei Xiyuan.

Yes, in order to find a playmate, Wei Xiyuan lent his old mobile phone that he had eliminated before to Baili, and took him to the game every day to show off his best side, and was praised by Baili.

The only thing that Wei Xiyuan was dissatisfied with was his elder brother's stubborn temper, that he refused to admit his relationship with Baili, and forbade him to take Baili's things into his room.

But despite this, Baili did not continue to squeeze in the same room with Wei Xiyuan. After Wei Xichen made a fuss about what his younger brother did, he asked the nanny to clean up another bedroom and put Wei Xiyuan in his room. The things belonging to Baili that had been secretly brought in were thrown into the room.

In the past half month, Wei Xichen had several attacks due to Gu Ling Pill, and the frequency of attacks became more and more frequent, but he was able to overcome the danger every time, and he also felt that his physical condition was getting better day by day.