Chapter 43: The second dreamland.

The Wei Xichen in front of him looks only four or five years old. He is short and thin, and his clothes are still in tatters. Next to him is another dwarf beanie, which is a three-year-old miniature version of his big apprentice Wei Xiyuan... .

What happened in the illusion is really unreasonable. It is obvious that Wei Xichen and his younger brother are seven years old, but they are only two years behind here.

"Big brother, please help." Wei Xichen, the Meng Tuanzi version, pulled Baili's clothes, and then raised the small sign in his hand.

I saw a few crooked characters written on it.

Little cute, beg for adoption.

Baili is crazy in his heart, what age is this special? Apprentice, haven't you played in the realm of cultivation?

"I beg you." Wei Xichen said grimly, holding his brother in one hand, grabbing Baili with one hand, and blinking his big eyes.

"Fuck." Baili couldn't help but yelled out. This is really terrible. The two apprentices of his family look like this... They are too cute!

adoption! You have to adopt whatever you say!

"Let's do it, you follow me." Baili immediately reached out and rubbed the heads of the two cute dumplings a few times, "Let's..."

Baili's hand suddenly froze there.

What first? Go to sleep on the street first? He has no money now! How to adopt these two small ones?

"Brother, welfare will be given to adopting orphans." Wei Xichen pointed to the orphanage not far behind and said innocently.

"Is there any such good thing?" Baili grinned, and immediately walked over with two dumplings.

Ten minutes later, Baili, who received a large sum of money, left the orphanage with a dazed expression.

"What is this setting? How does it feel a little unreliable?" Baili was next to a handbag with a lot of money in it, which was given to him by the director of the orphanage just now.

Although it's in a fantasy world right now, it's too outrageous, right?

When Baili was hesitant, he didn't notice at all, and the corner of Wei Xichen's mouth led by him made a cunning arc.

......The

days began. After Baili got a sum of money, he rented a small apartment with two bedrooms and one living room, and bought vegetables and cooks every day to take care of the children.

"What's so special about it? Is it breaking the illusion or providing for the elderly?" On that day, after Baili came back from the vegetable market, he carried fresh fruits and vegetables in his left hand and Wei Xiyuan, who had just returned from kindergarten with his right hand, with a bitter expression on his face. Say.

In the blink of an eye, another three years passed. Wei Xiyuan was already in the big kindergarten class, and Wei Xichen was already an excellent young pioneer... But this damn illusion was so calm that even a villain who troubled them did not come out, according to In this way, the year of the monkey can leave.

"Baili, are you going to pick up your brother?" Wei Xiyuan followed Baili honestly, obediently as if he was not a child of this age.

"He will go home by himself." Baili said with little interest. The two apprentices in his family are both precocious. Although one is in the second grade and the other is in the big kindergarten, except for food, he never has to worry about himself. .