Chapter 31: General Wei confess.

For this evening meal, Mr. Wei Meimei said: To celebrate his successful entry into the Qi training period.

So the location was chosen in an extremely luxurious five-star hotel, and the most expensive private room.

The private room has complete supporting facilities, not only a gorgeous large dining table, but also a resting place next to it, as well as bedrooms and toilets.

"There are only two of us. Is this necessary?" Baili looked at this luxurious private room comparable to a presidential suite, with eyelids jumping.

Is this to take a break when tired?

"Naturally necessary." Mr. Wei nodded with an offensive mind, and gently pulled out the chair for Baili.

Baili: "..."

Baili sat down uncomfortably, feeling that the chair seemed a bit hot, making him feel uncomfortable.

The private room was a little depressed for a while, but fortunately, a waiter soon came over to serve dishes, which eased Baili's embarrassment a bit.

"We two, did we order too much?" Baili's mouth twitched as the dishes were on the table.

"I think it's okay, you can order more if you don't have enough food." Wei Xichen told Baili with a smile after letting the waiter leave.

Baili raised his eyebrows immediately, and said dissatisfied: "Do you mean I can eat very well?"

"Yeah." Wei Xichen nodded his head in disgrace, and then said: "But it doesn't matter, I can afford it."

Baili: "..." This rebel!

"I'm joking." Wei Xichen was afraid that he was really angry, so he quickly put away his smile, picked up the chopsticks and gave Baili some dishes. "The dishes here are delicious. I want you to taste it. I accidentally ordered it. too much."

"Huh." Baili glared at him, but still accepted his remarks, and began to eat.

The food tastes really good, and Baili's dissatisfaction is quickly suppressed by the food.

"The female number two you met in the crew today, you have a good relationship with her?"

When halfway through the meal, Wei Xichen poured himself a glass of wine and asked casually.

"You mean Li Qingqing?" Baili raised his head and glanced at him, then lowered his head to continue eating, "Generally, it's not too cooked."

Baili did not intend to tell Wei Xichen what happened to the crew this afternoon, and he felt that there was no need to say such trivial things.

But what Baili didn't know was that Wei Xichen knew exactly what happened in the afternoon from the message just sent by the assistant.

Of course, there is some ambiguity about this'clear and clear', after all, the assistant only heard about it from other people in the crew.

Now that Baili's cover-up attitude has something unusual in Wei's mind.

Is this afraid of what he knows? That's why he refused to say it?

"Really?" Wei Xichen put down his chopsticks, picked up the red wine glass and took a sip, the expression on his face was not as happy as before.

Baili heard that his tone was wrong, and raised his head again. When he saw the handsome profile face of this man, he couldn't help but stunned.

Wei Xichen tilted his head at the moment, with a cold expression on his face, with one arm resting on the back of the chair and the other hand holding a red wine glass, slowly reaching the light-colored lips...