Chapter 35: Travel.

Double! repair! It! law!

The four dazzling characters made Baili Tiger's body tremble, and instantly felt that this thing became hot, and his face turned from white to red, then from red to black.

"My nephew, this is already given to you. Try to figure out this method. This is the best way to improve the strength of both parties."

Wang Lao didn't know where to find a folding fan, and slapped Baili twice, "Don't worry, this exercise has been tested by many people and it's absolutely safe and effective. Of course, if you find the above action too difficult If so, I have others there."

Baili: "..."

Damn it! all! Have! effect!

Baili's face was black, and without a word, he tore the exercise method to pieces, and then smiled at the old man, "Thank you, thank you, senior, predecessor, but I accidentally tore it, I'm really sorry. "

The old man looked at the shredded paper on the ground and couldn't help but shiver. "That, you're welcome, you're welcome, it was originally given to my nephew, so you will naturally take care of it."

Wang Laogan laughed twice, never daring to mention the exercises again.

"If this is the case, let's say goodbye first, and I will disturb the seniors and brothers today." Baili didn't want to stay longer for a minute, got up and left, even the apprentice didn't wait.

"I'm sorry." Wei Xichen stood up from the sofa and looked at Mrs. Wang embarrassedly, "Farewell senior."

"Hey, wait a minute." Wang Lao Chao took a look outside the door and saw that Baili had already entered the elevator. Then he took out another book from his clothes.

"I think my nephew is not satisfied with the exercises just now. It doesn't matter. I have another one here." Wang Lao handed this relatively new exercise to Wei Xichen. That's bad."

"Thank you, senior." Wei Xichen nodded and looked down.

"Double Repair Dafa"!

Although there is only one word difference, it feels better than the previous "The Method of Double Cultivation".

Mr. Wei carefully put it away, then looked at Elder Wang again and bowed gratefully, "Thank you, senior!"

...

Baili rushed downstairs angrily, got into the car, and then "slammed" the door closed, startling the sleepy driver.

Not long after, Wei Xichen also walked out of the corridor with a very calm expression, but the slightly bulging suit jacket obviously hides something.

Baili raised an eyebrow, seemingly feeling.

"What are you doing up there?" Baili asked with a sneer as soon as he got in the car.

"It's okay, ask the seniors about their cultivation problems." Wei Xichen said calmly.

"The question about cultivation? Then why don't you ask me?" Baili frowned and stared at him, "I am your master!"

"It's my fault, I will definitely ask you next time." Wei Xichen smiled, and then stretched out his arm to embrace Baili's shoulder. "After all, Master is the closest person to me."

Baili: "..."

Although there is nothing wrong with this sentence, Baili's ears can't help but blush.

This unfilial apprentice is really courageous, even dare to hold Master's shoulders?

However, President Wei not only hugged him, but he hugged him comfortably, and even grinned badly at Baili.