Chapter 20: Martial arts instructor.

Wei Xichen attached great importance to the fact that his brother wanted to drag the whole family to jump off the building to sacrifice.

After reprimanding his brother, he stopped eating, and quickly called Qin Chu.

"I can't tell, you care about this kid." Qin Chuyi's ridiculous voice was on the other side of the phone.

"I don't have time to joke with you." Wei Xichen frowned, his tone impatient.

"Okay, this kid is okay, don't you worry if you have me?" Qin Chu smiled, "Oh, by the way, Baili has something to tell you."

"What are you talking about?" Wei Xichen asked.

"He said, you will lose him like this." Qin Chu repeated Baili's words to him, and then hung up the phone.

Wei Xichen: "..."

What do you mean?

Combined with his brother's just jumping off the building, Wei Xichen always felt that things were not so good.

People with sensitive minds tend to think about something very complicated, and usually don't think about the good side.

After Wei Xichen was busy with the company, he grabbed his brother into the car and hurried back to the villa.

When they got home, Qin Chuyi and Li Xiangting had finished their day of treatment and were about to leave, but they happened to be stopped by Wei Xichen.

"How is he?" Wei Xichen calmly looked at Baili lying on the sofa.

"Excuse me." Li Xiangting's tone was a little low. "Although I have collected your money, I have to say that there is nothing wrong with this child, but the general rebellion of some teenagers."

"Are you sure?" Wei Xichen looked ugly, "He seemed to have taken my brother to jump off the building last night."

"Mr. Wei, children at their age like to make jokes, and sometimes they do things that are unexpected. This is normal. The rebellious period of teenagers sometimes lasts for a long time. This is very different from the living environment. Big department, I suggest you let them get along more, maybe..."

Wei Xichen: "..."

Get along again, Wei Xichen is afraid that things will get out of hand.

"Okay, I'll do that for today. I'll trouble you." Wei Xichen rubbed his temples tiredly, and sent Qin Chuyi and Li Xiangting out of the villa.

"Don't worry, you should trust Lao Li." Before leaving, Qin Chu comforted him heartily.

But Wei Xichen felt that he was not comforted at all.

I don't know if there are too many messy things today, Wei Xichen was so tired that he didn't even want to eat dinner, so he went back to the room to rest.

After his eldest brother left, Wei Xiyuan rushed to Baili excitedly and asked him for credit, "Master, there is news about your work, and my friend asked me to take you to the crew tomorrow."

"The crew?" Baili looked blank.

"It's the place where the movie was filmed. My friend's father is an investor in a TV series. You can be a martial arts instructor in the past, and my friend has a role in this movie. He can help by that time." Wei Xiyuan Said proudly.

"Okay, thank you." Baili said gratefully.

As a martial arts instructor for a TV series, Baili felt that he would be able to do the job.