Chapter 15: Cake.

After Baili was forced to share a room with Wei Xiyuan...

"My brother is terrible, isn't he? Don't you dare to resist? In fact, you just get used to it. He has always been knives tofu.

Wei Xiyuan was lying on the bed and talking non-stop, Baili leaned on the head of the bed, listening to this person's nonsense, while thinking about Wei Xichen.

He felt that he was too eager for quick success before, and the more anxious to solve the problem, the easier it would be to backfire.

As the saying goes, if you want to change things forcibly, maybe things will get out of control. He wants to save Wei Xichen, there is not only one way, he just wants to choose a shortcut.

As a monk, this kind of mentality is unacceptable. If you are not careful, it will affect your future practice.

"Baili? Are you asleep?" Wei Xiyuan interrupted his thoughts.

"No." Baili said, "It's almost dawn, I probably can't sleep."

"It doesn't matter. You can sleep during the day. Anyway, you should be going for summer vacation like me now." Wei Xiyuan said with a smile.

"No, I haven't been to school." Baili turned to look at him, "I am going to look for work tomorrow, and I can't sleep too late."

"Ah? It turned out to be so, I'm sorry." Wei Xiyuan thought he had poke the boy's sore spot, and quickly apologized, "Well, it's actually good to get into society early. I've already learned enough. My brother forced me to learn. ?"

"Hmm." After Baili responded, there was no more text.

The room became quiet, until bright colors appeared on the horizon and the people beside him were already asleep, Baili stretched and got out of bed.

After tipping out of the room, Baili went to the door of Wei Xichen opposite to eavesdrop for a while. After hearing the sound of this person getting up, he hurried back to the room, and then came to Wei Xichen and pushed the door open at the same time. .

"Morning." Baili smiled sweetly at him.

"Morning." Wei Xichen nodded and looked at him suspiciously. Has the child recovered? He thought that something bad would happen to this person staying with his brother.

"Your brother is still sleeping." Baili closed the door and went downstairs with Wei Xichen.

"He has always been like this." Wei Xichen seemed to have been accustomed to his brother's laziness for a long time, without changing his expression, and then led Baili to the restaurant on the first floor.

The nanny had already made breakfast at this time, but because he didn't know there was another guest at home, he only made two servings. Fortunately, Wei Xiyuan in his sleep shouldn't come down for breakfast.

"Excuse me." Baili thanked the nanny politely, and then naturally sat next to Wei Xichen.

Wei Xichen just frowned and let him go.

After eating, Baili did not rush to say goodbye to Wei Xichen. Seeing him sitting in the living room drinking tea, he also sat there.

"What happened yesterday caused you trouble, sorry." Baili said sincerely, "It doesn't matter if you don't believe me, I don't force you, but I hope you can contact me immediately when something happens, and I will come to help you... "

Wei Xichen looked helpless when he heard it. He felt that he would not trouble a child when he fell ill. Moreover, the disease of delusion may be more terrifying than his myocardial infarction from time to time.