Chapter 56: Cousin.

With a loud "bang", Baili doubted how much effort Wei Xichen had used.

and many more!

Baili was so shocked that Wei Xichen actually slapped this man down?

Looked down on the ground have to drop down a human form of the pit, the man put a great effort to get up from the pit, followed by general seems to be resigned to sitting on the ground, "Bale Bale, order the case."

The man apparently I didn't expect Wei Xichen's cultivation to be so diligent. It seemed that after entering the fantasy realm, what brought Wei Xichen was not suffering, but opportunity.

"So now you take the initiative to show your identity, or should I help you? But I have just recovered now, and there may be nothing in my hands. If you break you, my baby will probably be angry with me." Wei Xichen squeezed Baili's hand and said to the people on the ground.

Baili: "..." Go away.

The man sighed three times in succession, but was finally forced to dissipate the black mist that had been surrounding him in front of two people.

The person exposed after the black mist dissipated, as expected by Wei Xichen, was very familiar.

"Cousin! Why is it really you!?" Baili couldn't believe it, and even didn't want to believe that what he saw was real.

"Sorry, Baili." My cousin turned pale, wondering if he was injured internally by the slap just now, "I didn't want to be known by you, but I have nothing to do."

"Why you?" Baili still He couldn't believe it, because his cousin's concern for him had never been false, and he couldn't understand why he wanted to put Wei Xichen to death. There was nothing to do with the two.

"I'm afraid I can't tell you." The cousin sighed again and looked up at the two of them. "Bai Li, this is probably the last time I have spoken to you. Listen to me. Go back to the Baili family. It's not something you can intervene..."

The cousin was in the middle of speaking, but suddenly stopped, stretched out his hand to grasp the clothes of his heart, and looked extremely uncomfortable, "Bai Li...remember what I said..."

"Cousin!" Baili was frightened. One jump, just about to run over, Wei Xichen took a step faster.

"Interesting." Wei Xichen put his palm on his cousin's shoulder and smiled at Baili, "Don't worry, baby, I'll solve it." After

Wei Xichen finished speaking, he didn't see any movements, but the cousin suddenly felt physically unconscious. Light, the soul who has been under control can no longer feel the bondage.

"You..." The cousin looked at Wei Xichen in surprise.

"If you are not a relative of my baby, I will never intervene in this matter." Wei Xichen's tone was a little cold, and he didn't mean to explain at all. He turned to look at Baili. Go and hit him on the ground."

Baili: "..."

Although it is very out of place, Baili now especially wants to grab Wei Xichen by the collar and ask: Can you stop the baby from the left and the other right? ? !

"So what is going on? Is my cousin controlled? And you, why are you so high now?" Baili glared at him.

"This is a long story. Let's talk about it slowly after we get home. Anyway, you are always attacking me. No one will dare to bully you in the future..." Wei Xichen coaxed Baili to walk back, and didn't want to talk about it anymore. The meaning of cousin.