Chapter 46: Go to investigate.

After returning to city t, Baili will return to work on the crew, and tomorrow the entire crew will collectively rush to the city for location shooting.

Mr. Wei was unwilling to leave Baili from the heart, and the relationship between the two had just eased and they had to be separated. It was nothing humans did! Besides, Baili's body has not recovered yet, how can he be relieved...

"So you think someone can bully me?" Baili squeezed a water cup into powder with his bare hands.

"I didn't mean that." Wei Xichen twitched his mouth and walked over to hug him. "Of course I can rest assured of the people on the crew. I am afraid that if there are people with bad intentions, I will take advantage of your weakness."

Baili was stunned. Later, I realized that the mysterious person who appeared before and the incident of Wei Xichen being involved in the illusion for no reason had no clue.

"What you should worry about is yourself." Baili died with a hard mouth. "If something goes wrong and I don't have time to come back, remember to be smart."

"So for my personal safety, shouldn't you stay here? "Wei Xichen is still making the last persuasion.

"No, I'll be annoyed when I see you." Baili rolled his eyes and said mercilessly.

Wei Xichen: "..." Mr.

Wei was so shocked that he could not speak.

Baili didn't notice that his apprentice was constantly disseminating grievances. He turned over the souvenirs he bought from the tourist area, and divided the pile into several piles in a few clicks.

"These will be given to cousins, these seniors and seniors, and these will be given to apprentices..." After the separation, Baili put the things in the bags and prepared to go out, "I'm going to the seniors' house, are you waiting at home?

" I'll go too." Of course, Wei Xichen would not stay at home by himself, and immediately got up and went out with Baili.

Wei Xichen drove Baili to Li Xian's apartment. After staying in the illusion for a long time, Baili felt cordial at everything now. When the car stopped, he couldn't wait to jump down.

At this time, Li Xian and Wang Lao were both at home. After they entered the door, they found that the atmosphere at home was very solemn.

Did Senior Wang fry the stove again? Baili glanced at the bedroom subconsciously, but it seemed calm.

"My nephew, something has happened." Wang Lao looked solemn.

"What's the matter, senior?" Baili couldn't help becoming nervous when seeing both of them with a stormy expression.

"Before I asked my friend to help investigate the matter of Naidan being snatched by others, but only yesterday, things just made some progress, and my friend had an accident." Wang Lao frowned, his tone was low, "A monk attacked him. , The other party's cultivation base is very high, so..." At

this point, Wang Lao sighed and looked depressed, "His inner alchemy has also been taken away. Now that his cultivation base is exhausted, he can't start all over again.

" This is unexpected!" Baili raised his eyebrows, "Is there any other clues?"

"It was because the clues were discovered that caused the murder. Now the clues have been broken, fortunately, he saved his life." Wang Lao sighed. Said, "Everyone is in danger right now, and no one dared to investigate this matter anymore."

"Senior, don't worry, I can investigate this matter." Baili said immediately.

"My nephew, don't want to make a joke. Now that person is staring at the monk in the Golden Core Stage, why are you letting you take a risk?" Wang Lao said disapprovingly.