Chapter 8: Liquor.

The people in the private room were taken aback at the same time, and they all looked at the teenager who opened the bottle with his bare hands. Even Baili Wusheng couldn't help but glance twice.

Listening to the "bang" sound just now, it is not the problem of the cork running out of air, so how strong is this kid?

"The beer is also on." Chen Yuquan stared at Baili's face for a while, a slightly wretched smile piled on his fat face, and pointed to the bottles of beer on the table.

"Okay." Baili nodded, just like before, picking up the wine bottle, gently tilting her fingernail on the bottle cap, and the bottle cap opened easily, almost too late for Xiao Zhang to pass the corkscrew.

Everyone was dumbfounded, what kind of unique job is this?

"Mr. Wei, what's the waiter like me?" Chen Yuquan finally looked away from Baili, and said to Baili Wusheng with a smile: "You tell me, I have high requirements for the quality of the staff in my club. I can't even come here with my unique skills, so only two waiters were selected..."

Chen Yuquan just opened his mouth and said the truth. Manager Wang was secretly complaining next to him. It was obvious that you made a surprise attack, otherwise there would be no way to find these two people temporarily.

Fortunately, Chen Yu was all busy to please Baili Wusheng, and did not see Manager Wang's disgusting eyes, otherwise there would be one less leadership staff here.

"Mr Chen really has unique eyesight." Baili Wusheng twitched his mouth and said following his words.

In fact, he didn't need to come over for today's meal, but Fatty Chen's parents had a good relationship with his parents before, and they helped their brothers a lot after their parents passed away in a car accident. So even if he knew that Fatty Chen was obviously a drunkard this time. He doesn't care about the wine, and he can't ignore it.

"Hahaha, you go to Mr. Wei and pour him wine." Chen Yuquan beckoned to Baili and motioned him to go to Baili Wusheng, even the manager Wang behind kept giving him a wink.

Being a waiter is really troublesome.

Baili could only walk over reluctantly, picked up the red wine bottle, and poured a full glass of wine into the glass in front of Baili Wusheng.

As the saying goes, the wine is full of respect, and Baili often pours wine for the elders in the family during the New Year holidays, so he habitually pours it into this strangely-shaped cup and pours it full.

"Drink." Baili put down the bottle, still not forgetting to smile at Baili Wusheng.

Look how polite he is.

Baili Wusheng: "..."

Baili Wusheng looked at the glass of wine in front of him that would be spilled when he touched it, wondering if the teenager looked at him unpleasantly, otherwise the look in his eyes would have been uncomfortable since just now.

"What the hell are you doing?" Chen Yuquan roared loudly, and the fat on his face trembled.

He also didn't expect that the waiter would not give him face so much. Fortunately, he just praised him a few words, but in a blink of an eye he stabbed Louzi.

"Mr. Wei and Mr. Chen, calm down your anger. This kid just came out of the mountain and doesn't understand this. He hasn't had time to train..."

Manager Wang hurried forward, took Baili Wusheng and nodded and explained, for fear that the two big guys would be angry, but he dragged him for a long time, and the child beside him remained motionless, as if petrified.