Chapter 47: Still awkward.

The two had a fuss on the way for a while, and it took ten more minutes to reach city n.

After landing on the ground, Baili let go of his consciousness and searched the surrounding area, and confirmed that there was nothing unusual. Then he took Wei Xichen to the place where the old friend Wang had an accident.

It is a small alley next to a martial arts gym.

"There are very few people opening martial arts halls these days." Baili said thoughtfully, looking at the plaque in front of the martial arts hall.

"If you like, you can open a house in the future." Mr. Wei crossed his arms and said roughly.

"No, I'm not interested." Baili glared at him and walked into the small alley.

The next two checked in a nearby area and found no abnormalities. But this is reasonable, since the other party dared to do such a frenzied thing, he would definitely not leave any evidence.

Unexpectedly, the two finally returned to the small alley next to the martial arts hall.

"I had to wait for Senior Brother Bai Tian to come over and ask the injured senior." Baili said, touching his chin.

"Then let's find a hotel nearby to stay." Wei Xichen took advantage of Baili's waist and walked out slowly with people.

Now that he came out, Wei Xichen decided to take this investigation out as a trip, by the way, to make up for the unpleasantness of the previous trip, and cultivate a relationship with Baili.

"Wait." As he was walking outside, as he was about to leave the alley, Baili suddenly slapped Wei Xichen away and jumped on the roof of the martial arts hall.

Wei Xichen was caught off guard. He was shot on the wall with his nose almost crooked.

Since the two had double repaired, Baili had become more rude to him, often saying that he would do it with his hands, without saving any face. Wei Xichen is very fortunate that he has built the foundation now, otherwise he would be fatal if he kept shooting like this.

After pulling himself off the wall, Wei Xichen found that Baili had already jumped off the roof, frowned and did not speak, but instead stretched out his fingers to point outside.

Wei Xichen subconsciously held his breath and looked at his fingertips, only to realize that in the middle of the night, someone came out of the martial arts gym and ran to the west in a sneaky manner. Obviously, looking at the other side's posture, it was the same. Monks.

"Let's follow." Baili spoke to Wei Xichen, and then jumped out after dragging him.

Going out in the middle of the night is a very exciting thing. What's more, now that he has to follow others, Wei always feels that if he is not being carried by his own baby right now, he would feel better.

The two followed for a long time until they reached the outskirts, but the man in front didn't seem to want to stop until they entered a small village in the outskirts.

"Strange, how about people?" Baili fell on the ground and said suspiciously.

Originally they followed closely, but after entering the village, it was just a blink of an eye that the other party suddenly disappeared from sight.

Baili let go of his consciousness and searched the entire village, but he still didn't find the other side.

Baili vaguely felt that the opponent was very likely to have entered the teleportation formation and sent directly to a place hundreds of miles away, but the cultivation level of the person who laid the teleportation formation was extremely high, and he had no way to feel the formation.