Chapter 50: The line of life and death.

Baili's cell phone was ringing loudly, and when it rang, people couldn't help but worry about whether his speaker would break.

"Hello?" Baili picked up the phone on the coffee table to connect "" and asked, and then Li Xian's crying voice rang out from the other side, "Senior brother, something happened."

"Senior brother?" Baili was surprised and busy. Sit up straight, "What's the matter?"

"The master of the martial arts gym... is dead." Li Xian said in a speechless tone.

"What? Dead?"

...

Ten minutes later, Baili and Wei Xichen arrived outside the martial arts hall and saw Li Xian who was walking around the door.

At this time, a spiritual shed has been erected at the entrance of the martial arts hall, and mourning and joy have been put up. This street is already short of people, and it is already dark at the moment, which looks particularly strange.

"Brother, what is going on?" The two did not rush to ask, but took Li Xian to a small restaurant nearby.

"Just an hour ago, there were many people coming in and out of the martial arts hall. I didn't dare to ask, but after a while, someone started to build a shed." Li Xian took a breath and said, "I I inquired a few words, but did not dare to ask more, the disciples of the martial arts hall said it was suicide."

"How could it be suicide?" Baili raised his eyebrows, and his pale face became more ugly. "The funeral will not end immediately. Let's go to see it at night."

"No, I don't agree." Li Xian immediately objected, "It's too dangerous, brother, did you forget what the Patriarch Baili said?"

Baili's expression was a little worse, his family elder Of course he remembered what Dad said. After asking about it before, Baili got a reply from his parents a day later. The members of the Xiuzhen family seemed determined to ignore this matter, and also hinted that his father should not interfere in this matter. .

But it's about Wei Xichen, but does it really stop like this? Will his apprentice be attacked again? Do you have to stare at him all the time in the future? Besides, the other party is not alone. He was lucky to save Wei Xichen the first two times. What if the other party has a more powerful monk over here?

Baili thought a lot for a while, and did not notice that Wei Xichen next to him was looking at him with an extremely complicated look.

"Go back." Wei Xichen said suddenly, "Let's go back to t city."

"No." Baili said without thinking, but seeing the opposition written on their faces, he could only compromise, "Then we will tonight. Go and take a look, if you don't find it, then go back."

Li Xian rolled his eyebrows and looked at Wei Xichen at each other. Seeing that Baili was determined, he had to agree.

...

At midnight, the weather has already cooled down, and it is beginning of winter unknowingly.

The funeral music has stopped, but the surroundings are too quiet, making people feel creepy for no reason.

The three of them hid their breath and went to the small alley next to the martial arts hall. After taking a deep breath, they jumped onto the wall together.

As soon as I entered the martial arts hall, it was a spacious practice field, but it was very quiet at the moment, and some white paper money fell on the stage, making the whole martial arts hall look like a haunted house.