Chapter 55: Wei Xichen and Baili get married.

There are a total of nine thunder tribulations, and the difficulty is not comparable to that of the thunder tribulation that crossed the Golden Core period a hundred miles ago.

Originally, he was determined to die, but it wasn't until the Golden Crow on the east side ascended that Baili suddenly woke up, and Lei Jie passed?

"Ahem ...... damn Heaven ......" WEI Xi Chen coughed up blood, hand casually wiped his mouth, then hurried to see Barry, "Honey child you okay?"

Barry alarmed, "your memory back "

The robbery is over, and I will naturally come back." Wei Xichen teased the long hair in his ears, seeming a little dissatisfied, and then changed back to the modern dress once again, with the same sweater and Baili style. coat.

"..." Baili looked at him speechlessly for a while, and then asked a question, "But why are we still in the illusion?" It

stands to reason that the robbery is over, and Wei Xichen's memory is back. The illusion should be broken. But right now they have not gone out.

"I've never encountered this kind of advanced illusion before. It's probably not the same." Wei Xichen said pretentiously, but his eyes floated.

"Really?" Baili asked suspiciously without realizing that Wei Xichen's eyes were wrong.

"Well, we look for it, we can always go out." Wei Xichen took Baili's hand and fell down.

Since you can't go out for a while, find a place to live. The hall of the Demon Sect had been destroyed. Wei Xichen took a hundred li and landed on a large area of ​​ruins. With a lightly raised palm, the hall of the mountain gate quickly restored to its original appearance, even more gorgeous.

"Baby, I'm injured, and I will probably cultivate for a while." Wei Xichen looked at Baili with hope in his eyes, "Because of my injury, I think you have to pay a little bit..."

"What do you want to do?!" Baili shook off the man's hand subconsciously and took two steps back.

The current Wei Xichen is too weird, and he actually survived the thunder tribulation in the illusion, which is almost unheard of. There is no such weird thing recorded in the ancient books of the Baili family.

"Heal? How else do we leave?" Wei Xichen pretended not to see Baili's cautious expression, with a serious face, "When I get better, we can leave this ghost place sooner?"

Baili pondered, as if This is also the reason, the injuries suffered in the illusion really should not be underestimated, if you don't heal it quickly, it may damage your cultivation.

"You're right, let's hurry up." Seeing his pale face, Baili felt distressed immediately and pulled him into the hall.

Wei Xichen was caught by his hand, and the corners of his mouth twitched.

My darling is worried that his appearance is really cute, so how can he not give some rewards

...

Since the end of the war of encirclement and suppression of the demon sect, the decent people have been panicked for a month.

The thunder robbery that day was unprecedented and terrifying. Even if they are thousands of miles away, Lei Jie's remaining prestige is still frightening.

I thought that Wei Xichen's life would not be saved in such a thunderstorm, but when the day cleared, the people sent by the decent people to investigate brought back even more terrifying news.