Chapter 21: Apprentice.

When the four people from Baili came to the film and television base, Zhao Gongzi had been waiting outside the gate for a long time. When a few people came down, he immediately couldn't wait to shake hands.

"Hello, hello, who is Master Baili?" Young Master Zhao said excitedly.

"Wait a minute!" Wei Xiyuan was startled, and quickly pulled the person aside, whispering.

"Can you stop yelling, my master can't reveal your identity, it's more dangerous if one more person knows about it, you shut my mouth tightly." Wei Xiyuan warned in a low voice.

"I know I understand, I promise not to say it!" Zhao Gongzi raised his hand.

After getting the assurance, Wei Xiyuan breathed a sigh of relief, then turned around and hooked Baili's shoulder under Zhao Gongzi's excited eyes.

"This is my master, Baili Wusheng!"

Young Master Zhao: "..."

What about handsome and mighty, Yushu Linfeng? This kid...is an adult?

...

Although it was a little unexpected, after all, he had agreed to Wei Xiyuan, and Young Master Zhao bit his head and came to Liu Dao.

"Director Liu, this is what I'm talking about...Martial arts instructor, Baili Wusheng." Zhao Gongzi introduced weakly.

Director Liu raised his head and looked around, "Huh? Where?"

"Here, Director Liu." Young Master Zhao patted Baili on the shoulder and motioned with his eyes.

Don't doubt, it's him.

Director Liu: "Are you..."

Are you kidding?

The child in front of him looks like he has just grown up, and his body is very weak. You told him he was here to be a martial arts instructor?

Even the son of an investor can't be so headstrong.

"Ahem, Xiao Zhao, I happen to have something I want to tell you." Director Liu coughed dryly, so he said with difficulty: "I did intend to use this... Mr. Baili, but last night Director Wang suddenly contacted me..."

Director Liu explained the matter with a sad look. He could see that Young Master Zhao himself was lacking in confidence, so he didn't worry much. He believed that this matter could be resolved harmoniously.

"but......"

Director Liu finished explaining, and suddenly changed his conversation, "But I think your friend has a good foundation. If you want, you can try the male number three. I think he has a good image and temperament."

Director Liu said this not to please the investor's son, but to really feel that Baili's appearance and temperament are good. If this can be done, it will be the best of both worlds, and all problems will be solved!

"Then..." Young Master Zhao seemed to have some psychological shadows, looking at Baili embarrassedly, "Master, what do you think?"

"I can try." Baili didn't understand what the two said very much, thinking they had found another job for him, so he nodded and agreed.

"Then let's try!" Director Liu patted his thigh, and directly asked the assistant to take Baili to the makeup artist, and then he drank tea happily.

Zhao Gongzi didn't go with Baili, took out his mobile phone and hesitated for a long time, but still didn't tell Wei Xiyuan about it.

Forget it, let's wait, maybe Baili will be the male third.