Chapter 10: A man standing at the top of the entertainment industry.

"Wei Xichen, the owner of Wanshi Entertainment, a rich man." Li Xian couldn't help but gave a thumbs up, "I didn't expect that the next door to Master's house was such a big man. Why didn't I find out before!"

"Is he famous?" Baili looked ignorant, "I thought he was a star or something."

"What's the celebrity? Those celebrities and queens are all working for him." Li Xian said with envy, "This is a man at the top of the entertainment industry."

"Huh! What a big man, it's just a mortal with some chance." Mr. Wang seemed to have checked Wei Xichen carefully, but the feeling of anticipation has now become a little disgusting.

"Senior, did you find anything?" Baili asked curiously. Since Mr. Wang said so, it seems that their previous guesses were all wrong.

"This kid's body has been cleared through the pass, but he has only passed through the two levels of the tail and the ridge. Although he will absorb the Qi of the week by himself, the jade pillow pass will not work. After a long time, it will leave hidden dangers. "Wang Lao explained to them, touching his beard.

If a mortal wants to step into the cultivation, the first condition is to clear the three major orifices of tail lumbar, Jiaji, and jade pillow. Once it is cleared, it will be able to draw in the breath into the body and reach the Qi training period. Without this talent, just give up.

But like Wei Xichen's three levels, you can't say that he has no talent. After all, people can also draw air into the body, but one of the levels fails. The true energy is blocked in the body and cannot achieve the effect of circulation. Only exploded and died.

And Wei Xichen can quickly trigger the Gu Ling Pill's medicinal power because of this, but this is not a good thing. If the jade is not clear, he will finish it sooner or later.

"So that's it!" Li Xian nodded as if he didn't understand, "Then what should I do now? Help him close the tail and Jiaji levels, or..."

"It would be okay if he didn't take the Guling Pill, but now that the medicinal power has already started, he has to get through the Yuzhen Pass as soon as possible." Baili said helplessly.

So this is really a coincidence, but Wei Xichen has caught up with so many situations.

"If this is the case, let my nephew take care of it. It is inconvenient for me to get in touch with mortals too much. Li Xian's cultivation base is too low, so I can only do it by you if I want to." In the shoulders, the words are earnest.

"It can only be so." Baili looked at the sleeping person on the bed with a speechless expression, as if feeling aggrieved in his heart, stretched out his hand and squeezed the man's handsome face severely.

"For the sake of taking me home before you took the initiative, please help you."

...

For some reason, Wei Xichen felt that he slept very deeply this night, and he could be awakened by a slight noise, but he did not wake up all night.

After Wei Xichen woke up in the morning, he only felt physically relaxed like never before.

"Brother? You haven't left today?" Wei Xiyuan looked at his eldest brother coming down from the stairs in surprise, so his eldest brother would sleep in too late?

"I won't go to the company today." Wei Xichen rarely wore home clothes, soft cotton T-shirt and casual pants, which made him look a bit less sharp and softer.

"Oh." Wei Xiyuan nodded, always feeling that today's eldest brother is a little different from usual.

At nine o'clock, Qin Chuyi took Wei Xichen's blood test results and came to the villa.