Chapter 11: Not talking about the same thing?

The noise in the dining room made Qin Chuyi's voice a little unclear, but after his hesitant words fell, both of them fell silent.

Sorry?

To be regretful, there are indeed many things, many things he wants to do and unfinished things, but... he is afraid that it will be too late.

Wei Xichen turned to the beginning, instinctively trying to avoid his gaze, but when he turned his head, he was startled by a face stuck outside the glass window.

Baili Wusheng's handsome face was completely attached to the glass. Although it was a bit distorted, it was unexpectedly a little cute. Both hands were also lying on the glass, looking at him eagerly... the dishes just served in front of him.

"You know?" Qin Chu followed his gaze and saw a young man lying down the window, looking at them pitifully, almost amused.

"I don't know..." Wei Xichen retracted his gaze, thought about it, and said again, "But there was a fate."

Wei Xichen suddenly remembered that when he sent the boy home last night, he didn't even think of asking his name.

The encounter between the two was nothing but a trivial matter to him, there was no need to remember, and he never thought that he and the boy would meet again.

"I think he seems to be staring at you all the time." Qin Chu smiled and beckoned to Baili outside, "Since I know it, it's better to invite him in for dinner."

Wei Xichen didn't say a word, he was tacitly acquiescing to Qin Chuyi's behavior, and then looked out the window, only to find that the teenager had rushed into the restaurant at an unimaginable speed.

"Wei Xichen, I saw you again, what a coincidence." Baili trot over, tucked at the corner of his mouth, and showed him a bright smile.

"Yeah." Wei Xichen responded coldly.

Wei Xichen didn't want to find out how he knew his name. It may be that the teenager is also concerned about the entertainment industry, but he has lowered his hat so low just now, and his clothes are not the same as before. The teenager can even recognize it at a glance. How good is his eyesight?

Really cold.

Baili couldn't help but curled his lips because he didn't know how to answer the conversation with his "hmm". This man really couldn't handle it.

"Welcome, since we meet, we might as well have a meal together. It just so happens that we can't finish these dishes either." Qin Chuyi invited.

"I'm so embarrassed." Baili scratched his head, and even though he said so, he still sat down unceremoniously.

And sat beside Wei Xichen.

Wei Xichen, who has never been so close to people for dinner, stiffened subconsciously.

Qin Chu asked the waiter to bring a set of tableware and ordered two side dishes. Then he turned around and poured a glass of juice for Baili, "Is the juice okay? We'll have to drive later, we can't drink, and I think You probably don't know how to drink either."

"Haha." Upon hearing this, Wei Xichen laughed subconsciously.

Qin Chu's eyes were awkward this time. The child didn't drink less wine last night. He blew a dozen bottles of beer, and he didn't even blush.

"Hmm, I like juice." Baili nodded, only when he didn't hear Wei Xichen's laugh, he happily took a sip of the juice.

This is his second meal since he came to a big city, and it is the first time in his life to eat in a restaurant. Although there are many people and chaos, it is not interesting.