Chapter 26: The traitor.

Baili didn't agree with anything about buying a mobile phone, and finally got annoyed and slapped his hand, "Where is my cake?"

Wei Xichen: "Sorry, I forgot."

"Humph!" Baili glanced at him indifferently, then turned upstairs.

Wei Xichen looked at the broken door, pressed his temples with a headache, took out his mobile phone to call the assistant, and asked him to temporarily contact the maintenance worker.

Baili returned to the room to lie down, and it didn't take long to hear the sound from the door, and Wei Xichen came in carrying a cake box.

"I lied to you, I bought the cake." Wei Xichen raised the box in his hand. "It's just forgotten in the car."

Baili turned over and ignored him.

"Really not eating?" Wei Xichen sat down at the desk and opened the cake box.

The sweet smell filled the bedroom, making Baili's nose move.

Wei Xichen picked up a fork and dug a small piece into his mouth. The cake melted in the mouth, not very sweet and greasy, with a sweet fruity taste, and the taste was very good.

"Ohara likes this cake very much. I think it tastes good." Wei Xichen licked his lips and said with a smile, "Are you really going to eat it? Baili?"

"Call me Master!" Baili jumped up from the bed all of a sudden, and then looked at him arrogantly, "I can't wait to be a teacher."

"Huh?" Wei Xichen raised an eyebrow. "How do you want me to serve you?"

I don't know why, when Wei Xichen mentioned the word'serving', the first thing that came to mind in Wei Xichen's mind turned out to be...to take a bath.

I'm probably too tired recently, and my head is a bit abnormal.

Wei Xichen put the cake box in front of him, got up and left Baili's bedroom, "You eat it, I'm going to practice."

Baili watched him go out and waited until the door was closed before he picked up his fork and ate the cake.

"Don't you usually meditate with me, why did you run away today..."

...

When Baili got up the next morning, the door of the villa had been repaired, and it looked solid.

Wei Xichen left early because the company had an important meeting in the morning, so at breakfast, only Baili was sitting at the table.

Baili felt a little uncomfortable in his heart. After eating breakfast in two bites, he slid to the film and television base.

In the scene to be filmed today, there was finally a fighting scene. When Baili rushed to the crew, he saw Wang Huo playing with a bunch of knives, guns and sticks, with a serious expression.

Baili couldn't help but got a straight look, walked over with a serious face, and said to Wang Huo: "Guide Wang, do I need to do something?"

Baili still remembers that Director Liu said that his job is to help Wang Huo. Isn't this person looking sad and in need of help right now?

"Fuck." Wang Huo, who had been wandering, was startled by the sudden sound behind him, and the props in his hand fell to the ground.

"You, what do you want to do?" Wang Huo said with a look of horror.

"Huh?" Baili looked at him blankly, "I want to help you?"

Baili doesn't understand why this person looks like a ghost, is he a scourge? Or did he accidentally beat this man down yesterday?