Chapter 44: Double cultivation method!

Baili didn't know how the second illusion was broken. After all, he came out after he said that.

The light in front of me is very dim and I don't know what the ghost place is, but this is undoubtedly the last illusion. The key to rushing out is still to find my apprentice first.

Seeing victory was in sight, Baili found that this third illusion was the most difficult.

A scorching body suddenly came up behind him, Baili was startled, and almost kicked the person out with his head back.

"Master." Wei Xichen's tone was weak, but with a trace of ambiguity, "Save me..."

"Did you let someone cook it?" Baili looked back and was startled. The man's face flushed and he knew it. It's like a crab.

"Help me." Seeing him turn around, Wei Xichen put his head on his shoulder, spraying the heat on his neck, "I feel uncomfortable..."

"Then let's discuss, can we get out of this ghost place quickly? , Are you not tired of it?" Baili pushed the person aside with disgust.

Wei Xichen staggered and fell to the ground.

"Apprentice?" Baili looked at Wei Xichen suspiciously, what did this person play with him? Isn't enough trouble in the first two worlds?

However, Wei Xichen seemed to be so painful that he couldn't even speak, and he contracted to the ground, panting for breath.

"Hey—are you okay?" Although Baili was still a little angry at being forced to marry before, seeing the apprentice's pain now, worrying mood suddenly prevailed.

Baili walked to Wei Xichen in two steps, squatted down and wanted to touch his forehead, but when he stretched out his hand, he was suddenly caught.

"Uncomfortable..." Wei Xichen grabbed his hand and forcibly pressed it on his own heart, where the heart was "thumping and thumping", so fast that it seemed to have just finished the marathon.

Baili subconsciously wanted to shake off his hand, but when he felt the heat from his palm, he abruptly held back. This kind of temperature is too abnormal. What is his apprentice...

However, when Baili's eyes glanced at something, he immediately understood it.

This rebel, unexpectedly at this time... is in love!

Faced with big winds and waves, Baili is now able to deal with this situation calmly. So he stood up with a cold face and looked at Wei Xichen condescendingly, with an expression as if the king would kill everything.

Then, in the longing eyes of his apprentice, he stepped on it, "I'm going to your uncle!"

Wei Xichen: "..."

But in the illusion, it is true that everything can happen, such as being forced to get married before. , For another example, now being forced into a bridal chamber...Bah!

After Baili stepped on someone, he was restrained by his apprentice, and now he couldn't move, he couldn't help but scold his mother.

In this third illusion, Wei Xichen's force value is even higher than his own? That's a fart!

"Baili..." Wei Xichen stopped calling his master, calling Baili's name, and even lowered his head rebelliously and rubbed Baili's cheek. "Let's cultivate immortals together... OK?"

This voice is very incomparable. Magnetism, coupled with that handsome face full of c, is probably making people crazy.

"Well, your uncle!" Baili said angrily, "you get out of the way, or I'm not welcome!"