Chapter 6: The bottle of medicine is missing.

After accidentally killing the bad boys in the alley, Baili Wusheng called Li Xian with anxious expression and asked him what he should do now.

"Where are you now? Tell me where you are and I'll call the police." Li Xian's voice sounded very tired, and there were strange sounds around him.

"Uh, wait... This is the 128th Middle School..." Baili Wusheng ran outside and glanced at the sign at the school gate.

"I see, you come back soon." Li Xian hurriedly ordered, as if there was something to be busy, he hung up the phone after speaking.

After Baili put the phone in his trouser pocket, he went back and took a look, confirming that these people had just passed out temporarily, and then left with confidence.

...

Wei Xichen was brought back to the company by his assistant and held a temporary meeting. When the company's affairs were finished, it was dark.

"Boss, do you want to take you home?" The assistant said worriedly looking at Wei Xichen's tired expression.

The boss has been working overtime for a week, and finally took a day off, and was temporarily caught up in company affairs.

"Yeah." Wei Xichen just responded, and the cell phone that was thrown on the seat rang. Looking down, it was Qin Chuyi who called.

Could something be wrong with his brother? Wei Xichen felt tight and quickly connected the phone.

However, the other party's first sentence was...

"Xichen, where did you put the medicine that Xiaoyuan fed you last night? And... Is there any discomfort in your body?"

For some reason, Qin Chuyi's voice sounded extremely nervous.

"What medicine?" Wei Xichen was startled, did not understand what he meant, "Isn't the medicine in my room? There is nothing wrong with my body..."

"Brother! That's the express delivery! Where did you put it!"

On the other side of the phone, Wei Xiyuan's bluffing voice suddenly heard. It seems that the mood of the dull day has been rained and clear, and he has turned into that inconspicuous middle two boy.

"It should be in my room." Wei Xichen replied, "Is there something wrong with the express delivery?"

"There is indeed something wrong, that... brother, first make sure you are not angry." Wei Xiyuan's voice sounded a little nervous, but more nervous.

Wei Xichen: "Go ahead, don't be angry."

"Then I said it." Wei Xiyuan seemed to take a deep breath, and then continued: "Ge Qin said that he did not send the express. However, after you fainted last night, I hurriedly sent the express. I'm feeding you the medicine in it."

Wei Xichen: "..."

Wei Xichen didn't know how he came home. In short, the first thing he did after returning was to cut his brother.

"Are you an idiot? Have you never seen what my medicine looks like or let the dog eat it?" If this is not a brother, Wei Xichen will definitely throw the person out.

"I was scared and stupid... and you said you weren't angry." Wei Xiyuan hid behind Qin Chu, wringing his fingers, looking aggrieved.

"I..." Wei Xichen raised his hand, "I" froze for a long time but couldn't do it. It was a crime to stand with such a brother!