Chapter 39: Dreamland.

The atmosphere was extremely embarrassing.

Baili couldn't help thinking, is he really wrong in this matter? But his original intention was to save people, who knew that Wei Xichen would be provoked!

"You..." Baili took a deep breath, "You should calm down first, the two of us are not suitable."

It is rare for Baili to calm down and talk to him about this topic, "If you have such feelings for me because I saved you several times, I think you will regret it in the future. You might as well consider my shortcomings. Maybe I won't say that if I want to understand."

"Then if you want to understand, you still can't give up?" Wei Xichen looked at him quietly.

How can it be! Bailixin said, I must have avoided you by then!

But he still couldn't show it on the bright side, Baili hesitated, "Then I will..."

"Then you promise me." Wei Xichen answered immediately, and then without waiting for him to answer, he let go of Baili and got out of bed, "You rest, I will pack things."

Baili sat on the bed with a blank face, and hadn't recalled from this quick turn of the topic.

"Huh? Wait! Don't make your own decisions indiscriminately!"

...

No words for a night (impossible).

Early the next morning, when it was still dark, the two were woken up by the telephone service in the room.

Baili didn't have the time to think about when the bastard apprentice climbed into bed, got up quickly and got dressed, and then Wei Xichen took it to eat breakfast.

The tour bus stopped at the gate of the hotel early, because the two of Baili were the fastest, so they were the first to get on the bus.

The tour guide did not recognize Wei Xichen's identity, but knew that the two of them were big customers, so they greeted them enthusiastically to get on the bus.

After getting on the bus, the two sat in the penultimate row, waiting for other tourists to get on the bus one after another.

"It's still dark, why do you want to get up so early?" Baili rubbed his seat and asked, turning his head.

"It will take about three hours to rush to tourist attractions." Wei Xichen lowered the brim of the peaked cap slightly, and whispered to Baili.

"Oh, don't speak so close, others will misunderstand." Baili nodded, and smoothly pushed away the head of this person.

"It doesn't matter, everyone shouldn't care about this." Wei Xichen suddenly smiled slyly.

"What do you mean?" Baili frowned, staring at this man for a long time before realizing something was wrong.

He actually... wore the same T-shirt as himself? When did this happen!

After Baili realized it, it seemed that when he got up in the morning, the man kept urging him to change his clothes and get ready to set off, and then he took the T-shirt handed over by him and put on it. .

Baili: "..."

The apprentice's routine is too deep, and he tried to capture him unknowingly. He is very tired as a master.

At this point, Baili couldn't find a place to change his clothes. He didn't want to care about other people's eyes, otherwise he was afraid that he could not help himself. He might bring this rebel to a Thomas 360 degree spiral. Ascension big bungee jumping.