Chapter 57: Your lao gong is difficult to deal with.

"What else can I do?" Wei Xichen also froze for a moment, and then was amused by Baili's nervous look.

But he did a little too much in the illusion before, and Wei Xichen now dare not continue to stir up his fire, for fear of scaring people away, so he was not teasing him, but walked over and sat beside Baili.

"Don't you have a lot to ask me? You can ask now." Wei Xichen rubbed his head.

Baili looked at him a little distrustfully, but this man might have a thick skin. After being stared at him for five minutes, he still didn't change his face. Instead, Baili blushed.

After hesitating for a while, Baili tentatively asked a question that puzzled him the most.

"You...what kind of monster are you?"

Originally thought he would ask the question of the black hand behind the scenes first, but when he heard this, Wei Xichen laughed angrily. This is also a hundred miles away. If it were placed in the past, someone dared to say such a rebellious thing, I am afraid that they have already gone to Xitian.

But the person you like, no matter what you have to do.

Wei Xichen showed an extremely aggrieved expression, "Baby, how can you say that, is it because I have done too hard before you can't bear it? You are always attacking me a bit long..."

Baili's face gets darker as she listens, her teeth The grinding creaked, "Can you be more serious! If you talk nonsense, get out of here!"

"It's okay, don't bother you." Wei Xichen pressed the fried hairy Baili in his arms to comfort him, and waited for his anger to come over. , He spoke again.

"This matter is a bit long to say." Wei Xichen moved his body, allowing Baili to lean comfortably in his arms, "I think your husband back then I was also the leading figure in the cultivation world, but later I encountered a bottleneck due to cultivation. As a result, the cultivation base stagnated, and in desperation, he had no choice but to seal the soul, reincarnation of Lijie..." The

plot is quite terrible, but through Wei Xichen's mouth, there seems to be a bit of sand sculpture, Baili can't help but doubt it. The truth of the matter.

"But at my level, the enemies must be as many as the crucian carp who crossed the river, so there is an old immortal who takes advantage of my reincarnation to become a mortal and wants to kill me."

"So this person is the one the cousin said. ?" Baili couldn't help but interrupt.

"Baby, you are so smart." Wei Xichen gave him a rewarding kiss.

"Although there are many enemies, almost none of those people can beat me. This old immortal is one of the very few people who can fight me." Wei Xichen raised his eyebrows and seemed to have given him a very high evaluation, "but he wants to use This method made me die, and it has violated the rules. Even if I don't clean up him, he will live soon."

"How do you know he is dying? What are the rules?" Baili heard the cloud in the mist, Ren Ren Can't help asking.

"Crossing the robbery of the monks want to enter the mundane world, like me, must seal the reincarnation of soul, this is the rules laid down by Heaven, he thought to make a few hands down I would not kill broken the rules, is simply ridiculous."

"I When I think of it, Senior Wang did say it." Baili suddenly realized, "I thought this was a rule set by the monks, is it the way of heaven? This kind of thing really exists?"

"Of course it exists, baby you don't There are still many things I know, and I will tell you later." Wei Xichen rubbed his face again. Baili thought he was just sneaking on his face, but he didn't expect this person to kiss his lips directly while he was distracted. .