Chapter 28: You are rotten.

This question is excellent.

But the heck is that Wei Xichen himself doesn't know what he wants to do. For a while, he feels guilty of doing bad things and being caught.

Baili had already sat up from the bed, staring at him with big eyes sullenly, without letting go of the slightest expression, "Apprentice?"

"I just wanted to see if you were asleep." President Wei said calmly.

Wei Xichen has been in the mall for a long time. This is like saying, "The weather is really good today." He can be called a perfect player in the expression management world.

"Oh." Baili nodded suspiciously, and asked, "How is your body?"

"Stable and feel good." Wei Xichen let out a big sigh of relief, and quickly changed the subject following him.

Baili grabbed his wrist and checked it, and after a long time he let go, "Well, it's not bad."

After speaking, Baili finally smiled and said, "Congratulations on your successful entry into the Qi training period and officially becoming a monk."

Wei Xichen was stunned.

The breezy and drizzle smile on Baili's face seemed to shine into his heart, causing his heart to start beating wildly, and his body wanted to get closer again without his control.

"Wait! What's this smell?" Baili suddenly put away a smile, and looked at Wei Xichen with disgust, "Apprentice, you are rotten on, go and wash."

Wei Xichen: "..."

After being caught in the rain in the middle of the night, I meditated until the morning after returning.

...

Wei Xichen went to the bathroom and took a cold shower. When it was finished, Baili was no longer in the bedroom, and only a note was left on the bed.

[I went to the crew, you have a good rest. ]

Although it is a caring word, there is no intimacy between the lines.

Wei Xichen squeezed the note tightly and sat on the bed somewhat dejected. He wanted to take out his cell phone to call Baili, but suddenly remembered that his cell phone had broken.

Besides, Wei Xichen also remembered a more serious matter...

He remembers that Baili seemed to say that when he reached the Qi training period and solved his physical problems, he would leave the Wei family.

...

As soon as Baili arrived on the crew, he was pulled aside by his cousin Baili Wuyu and whispered.

"Wusheng, did you offend Guidance Wang and Young Master Zhao?" The cousin looked around, saw no one coming, and then lowered the volume.

"No, what's the matter?" Baili shook his head and asked strangely.

"The two of them found me aggressively early in the morning. I thought what was wrong, but they asked a bunch of inexplicable things." The cousin grabbed the back of his head and said silently.

"Oh? What did they ask?" Baili seemed to be very interested in this, and the crew hadn't started work, so he simply took his cousin and sat down.

"It's nothing, just asked how you learned Kung Fu, I didn't tell them, and then they asked about your hobbies."

The cousin said with a bitter face: "Guide Wang is okay, but Young Master Zhao is really too difficult. I accidentally revealed a little..."

"It's just hobbies. It doesn't matter if you tell them. I'll find out about the situation later." Baili said with a smile, "Cousin, I'm causing you trouble."