Chapter 32: Something happened to the apprentice again.

"Brother, brother envy you."

"Such a young, handsome, good-looking and self-cleaning local tyrant, why did you meet him?"

"Good character?" Baili disagrees with this sentence.

"Of course, there is a small problem, it's nothing. No one is perfect, but you said it before. He listens to you very much."

"This..." Baili was in a state of confusion, "I just wanted to help him at first, and I will leave when I'm done..."

"But you haven't left, maybe you don't know it yourself, you are used to living in Wei's house."

"I just......"

"Brother, don't think too much, you must have fun in time while you are alive."

The conversation was over, Baili hung up, regretting deeply in his heart.

If he had known this, he shouldn't call the brother!

...

On the other side, Dr. Qin, who was called by Mr. Wei in the evening, resignedly took people to the bar.

"Are you in a bad mood?" Qin Chu rubbed his face and looked at him helplessly.

"General." Wusheng sat at the bar and ordered two glasses of wine. "When I am in a good or bad mood, I don't like to drink, but when I am in a normal mood, I want to drink a little."

Qin Chuyi: "..."

Regarding this sentence that was obviously nonsense, Qin Chu looked at him with bitterness and hatred, and wanted to ask him: Are you sick?

But Qin Chuyi always knew that this person was indeed ill, and he was very sick.

"Your illness has not happened recently. Are you still taking the medicine?" Qin Chu asked, raising his glass.

As Wusheng's personal doctor, Qin Chuyi has always checked him regularly. In the past two months, Wusheng's condition has been much better than before, and he has not had any attacks.

"The illness is cured." Wusheng touched a cup with him, "The medicine has stopped, and there will be no recurrence in the future."

"Really?" Qin Chu was taken aback for a moment, then looked at him with piercing eyes, "You went to the hospital?"

"I didn't go to the hospital, they couldn't cure me." Wusheng said flatly that only one person can cure his illness.

"What?" Qin Chuyi, who was initially a little excited, immediately thought of going elsewhere when he heard him say this.

If you don't take the medicine, the hospital can't cure it...

Is Wusheng...

"Xi Chen, I don't know how you are, but I hope you can tell me anything. Even if I can't help you, at least you don't have to let you bear it alone." Qin Chu said with anxiety. At this time, all he can do is comfort.

"What are you thinking about?" Wusheng looked at him helplessly, and suddenly felt that Qin Chu had been worrying about himself for two years, and might be even more tired than him sometimes.

Qin Chuyi wanted to persuade him, but Wusheng patted him on the shoulder suddenly, "Thank you, you have worked hard."

Qin Chuyi: "..."

For some reason, Qin Chuyi suddenly felt a bit sore in his nose.

Seeing that Wusheng didn't want to talk about physical matters anymore, Qin Chu could only suppress all the words in his stomach, and accompany him to drink glass by glass.