Chapter 61: The final special episode.

Wei Xiyuan has winter vacation.

On the first day of the holiday, he refused to travel with his buddies, and could not wait to return home.

"Master! I'm back!"

Pushing open the door of the villa, and seeing Baili eating snacks on the sofa in the living room, Wei Xiyuan threw the suitcase away, hugged the person, "Master, I miss you!"

" Let go "Wei Xichen came out of the kitchen with the food, and with one hand he lifted his brother up, "I will call

my sister-in-law in the future." "I don't!" Although he has accepted the master's becoming a sister-in-law, Wei Xiyuan refused. Change the name. Because Baili had threatened him a long time ago, if he dared to call his sister-in-law, he would be expelled from the teacher.

"It's not big or small." Fortunately, Wei Xichen didn't force him. After pulling the person from Baili, he turned and went into the kitchen again.

"My brother has become a family husband?" Wei Xiyuan touched his nose, and tentatively sat next to Baili, "Master, what does my brother do now?"

"Better than you." Bailiba Throwing potato chips into his mouth, he answered absently.

Since returning to t city, Wei Xichen probably completely relaxed, and the company didn't go too much. He knew all day long to pull him... Baili thought about it, and it seems that he hasn't walked out of the villa door for half a month.

"How is it possible? I don't believe it! Obviously my brother got started later than me." Wei Xiyuan never admitted that he was lazy and didn't practice well, and he kept on doing it for a long time. "Master, I have decided to practice seriously. Toss me hard, I will never resist—ah!"

Before Wei Xiyuan finished speaking, he was slapped and saw his elder brother standing behind him.

"If you dare to talk nonsense, just get out." After Wei Xichen finished, he picked up Baili from the sofa, "Baby is eating."

Wei Xiyuan: "..." You are such a big brother!

Wei Xiyuan watched Master being held by his eldest brother to the dining table, and suddenly felt that a few months after returning to school, the sky had changed.

"Go out in the afternoon." Baili said while eating.

"I'll drive you there!" Wei Xiyuan quickly raised his hand.

"Baby, where are you going?" Wei Xichen put down his chopsticks and glared at his brother.

"Dr. Li called me in the morning and asked me to review it for his sister." Baili said as he clamped a piece of spare ribs into his mouth, it didn't affect the eating at all.

"Okay, I'll accompany you." Wei Xichen didn't see the dissatisfaction in the eyes of the younger brother next to him. After Baili finished eating, he pushed the bowls and chopsticks in front of him, "Let's go out, you brush the

bowls and chopsticks." Wei Xiyuan : "..." Emphasize color and despise brother!

......

Although Baili was asked to review her sister's body and paid for it, both Baili and Wei Xichen felt that this person probably didn't mean to drink, and there was nothing wrong with it now, just as meeting friends in the past.

The car drove all the way to the community where Li Xiangting's house was located. From a distance, the two saw two people, one tall and one short, standing at the gate of the community waiting.