Chapter 9: Wei Xichen may be a big shot.

After Baili came out after changing his clothes, it was already two o'clock in the night. After returning the work clothes to Xiao Zhang, he left the club.

It was very cool outside at this time, but there was no one on the street, only occasionally I heard a few crickets in the grass on the side of the road.

"I have been busy all night, but my work has been soaked." Baili sighed up to the sky, suddenly feeling sad, took out his mobile phone and wanted to call his father to talk to him.

But just to think about it, if this time really passed, then the old man would probably find him overnight.

Baili angrily put the phone back into his trouser pocket, and was not planning to go back to Li Xian's house. He planned to take a stroll in T City during the dark, but before he raised his foot, he heard the sound of a horn behind him, a black luxury car. Drove out of the garage.

"Get in the car and take you back." The window rolled down, revealing Wei Xichen's handsome face.

"Ah, no need, I'll just go back by myself." Baili smiled at him, and two shallow dimples appeared on his childish cheeks.

When the teenager laughed, his eyes were surprisingly beautiful, and the slightly raised tails seemed to draw people's hearts.

Wei Xichen stayed for a while, then looked away awkwardly, "You are not safe at night by yourself, get in the car."

Unexpectedly, he was quite strong, Baili Wusheng smiled to himself, not wanting to provoke him to doubt, so he nodded, "All right."

In that case, you can only go home.

The luxury car drove all the way towards Li Xian's community, and there was a moment of silence in the car.

The temperature of the air conditioner in the car was moderate, but Wei Xichen gradually felt a little hot.

At first, it was just sweat on the forehead, but the body heat got higher and higher, and it didn't take long for the shirt under the suit to soak.

wrong!

Wei Xichen was shocked. The current situation is not because of the heat in the car, but clearly because of his body.

A palpitating sensation suddenly hit, Wei Xichen almost fainted and could only clenched his teeth to wake him up, but the feeling of dizziness became stronger and stronger, making his heart flustered.

I came out in a hurry today and didn't bring the medicine. Now there is an outsider Baili Wusheng beside me, just in case...

"Wei Xichen?"

Just when Wei Xichen was almost unable to support it, a sound like spring water suddenly woke him up, and that dizziness disappeared instantly.

"Are you okay, I think you seem to be very hot?" Baili Wusheng stretched out his hand and gently placed it on his shoulder, seemingly concerned and asking, but in fact it was helping Wei Xichen to seal the violent medicinal power inside his body.

This is really terrible. I thought he wouldn't have any problems with his body, but there was a problem immediately. If he wasn't by his side, I'm afraid he would die tonight.

"It's okay." Wei Xichen felt the physical discomfort and slowly relieved on its own. Although shocked, it didn't show on his face.

"It's okay, my house is here, then I will leave first." Baili said with a smile.

It seems that this matter needs to be discussed with Senior Wang after returning. After all, it is a human life, and the reason for all this is because his father sent the wrong express.