Chapter 38: The brain hurts.

When Baili was distracted, Wei Xichen took him into a clothing store again, and naturally picked up a sweater and gestured to him.

"You haven't bought enough yet?" Baili came back to his senses and looked at him with a word. He thought that shopping for clothes was something women like to do, but he didn't expect people like Wei Xichen to like it too.

"The last one." Wei Xichen handed the clothes to the waiter without changing his face. "I want an M size and an L size."

"Good sir." The clerk nodded to the two people with a big smile.

Baili always felt that the clerk's smile just now contained a lot of indescribable things.

But he didn't bother to care anymore. Since becoming Wei Xichen's master, he found that this man became more and more neurotic.

After buying clothes, Wei Xichen looked at the shopping list he had compiled before, and took Baili to the supermarket.

"You don't need to buy a lot of food. We can go there and taste the local specialties." Wei Xichen said. In fact, he himself has not traveled for many years. One time when he went out to play, his parents took him back to his hometown during the New Year when he was very young.

"Yeah." Baili nodded and put a lot of snacks into the shopping cart. Since he doesn't need to bring a lot of snacks, he can eat up at home.

Wei Xichen shook his head helplessly.

After buying a bunch of messy things, the whole afternoon had passed, and the two of them returned to the underground parking lot with several big bags.

At this time, the assistant also called Wei Xichen and said that the tour group had already registered.

"Five days and four nights on xx island romantic luxury exclusive tour, originally this tour was already full, I had spent a lot of effort to get a couple to change the schedule with us." The assistant still did not forget to take credit at this time.

"Well, it's a hard work." Wei Xichen stuffed all the bags in his hands into the trunk and covered the back cover of the car. "I will arrange the company's affairs tonight, and the day after tomorrow's meeting will be changed to a video..."

Wei Xichen ordered a few words slowly, and then hung up the phone.

Back in the car, Baili was eating happily with a bag of potato chips. Wei Xichen squinted his eyes and sat in the driver's seat.

"I want to eat too." Wei Xichen turned his head and said. Of course he didn't want to eat this greasy food. As for the real purpose...

"Take it yourself." Baili responded by squeezing the entire packet of potato chips into Wei Xichen's hands.

President Wei, who failed to achieve his goal, was not disappointed, and returned the potato chips to him, "Forget it, I'll go home and eat again."

Wei Xichen drove back to the villa. When he got home, Baili had already eaten a bunch of snacks and said he could have dinner again.

The appetite of the monk is really different from that of ordinary people. This is fully realized after Wei Xichen successfully stepped into the Qi training period. His demand for food has become less and less. He usually feels no hunger by breathing in real qi. , And what you eat will be digested in another way.

The dinner was eaten by Baili alone. The nanny left work after the dinner was prepared. As usual, only Baili and Wei Xichen remained in the Wei's villa.