Chapter 5: Prosperity, democracy, civilization and harmony...

When he got up early in the morning, Mr. Wang quarreled with his apprentice.

The reason is—Li Xian rejected his master's proposal to concoct medicine in his own home.

"Master, don't worry if you always blow up your own home. There are dozens of families in this apartment. There is no need to bury them, right?"

"Evil boy! Evil boy!" Wang Lao was so angry that his beard curled up, looking for broomsticks all over the room, "Let me not kill you!"

Baili sat in the living room. He wanted to meditate for a while, but he was so disturbed by the noise that he went out and wandered around and fled the place of right and wrong.

In fact, he originally wanted to ask Li Xian to take him to recognize the way, but he couldn't get out of him for a while, so he had to come out alone.

The air in the city is not as fresh as in the mountains, and the sun is also very strong. It is only in the morning when the temperature is almost 30 degrees.

As a monk in the Jindan stage, Baili naturally didn't feel the heat. Although he was wearing a washed-out training suit, because of his good looks, he attracted a lot of attention along the way.

"It's great." Baili walked to the commercial street, looked at the various food stalls on the street, and sniffed sadly.

Good smell! Want to eat!

But no money.

Baili felt that the pride of being a monk disappeared for a while. Although he didn't need to eat, he always felt that he had lost a lot of fun just watching.

"Father is too stingy, he didn't bring me any money before he left." Baili licked his mouth, and then closed his sense of smell very nervously.

It seems that if you want to have money to buy delicious food, you have to find something to do. He doesn't want to sit and wait at Li Xian's house all the time.

"After you go back, ask brother how to find a job." Baili hammered the palm of his hand, and then bounced around the commercial street.

...

Wei's Villa.

Wei Xichen's personal doctor, Qin Chu, finally took a vacation and went out to play, but only three days after he came out, he received a call from his boss. He had to book a plane ticket and flew back.

The plane had landed, and Qin Chu came to Wei's house in a hurry, and then immediately performed a comprehensive inspection of Wei Xichen, but as a result, no major problems were detected.

"The result is still the same as before." Qin Chu pushed the spectacle lens on the bridge of his nose and handed the test result to Wei Xichen. "You really don't plan to go to the big hospital for a check?"

"No." Wei Xichen took the inspection result and glanced at it casually. "Since nothing can be detected, just leave it as it is. You know my company is involved in the entertainment industry. If it is exposed, it will affect the company."

"Yes, after all, you are so famous." Qin Chu smiled. Wei Xichen's company is the country's largest entertainment company. Naturally, he himself has the bad luck of being exposed by the paparazzi. He really needs to pay attention to this aspect.

Besides, Wei Xichen's heart disease is very rare. It has always been on a regular basis, and there is nothing to be alive and fart, but once it happens, it is the front line of life and death. Every time, he is robbing death.