Chapter 19: Can we go to heaven together?

When Baili brought Wei Xiyuan back to the villa, it was already two o'clock in the middle of the night.

After flying out for two hours, Wei Xiyuan was covered with dew, and his docile hair was blown into a lion head, which looked a little cute.

"Big brother, you have worked hard. Rest early." Wei Xiyuan seemed to be unable to sleep with excitement. After taking a shower, he turned on the computer again and seemed to be going online all night.

"By the way, can you do me a favor?" Baili sat up from the bed and said to Wei Xiyuan.

"Of course you can! Say it!" Wei Xiyuan hurried over without trouble.

"I want to find a job." Baili said concisely.

This has been going on for a long time. Since the last time he failed to apply for the bar security, Baili has been doing nothing. Now it is time to continue looking for a job. He doesn't want to be a salted fish at home like Wei Xiyuan.

"It's easy! I'll find it for you! Guarantee high salary and easy work!" Wei Xiyuan patted his chest to make sure, then ran back to the computer and opened a web page.

Since Haikou was boasted, Wei Xiyuan certainly couldn't drop the chain. He was still visiting the recruitment website until 7 in the morning. Although he didn't sleep all night, he looked very energetic.

"The work above is not good. I contacted my friend to find you a more reliable job, and I can write in the afternoon." After Wei Xiyuan cracked a tap on the keyboard, he finally turned off the computer.

"Thank you, you worked hard." Baili said gratefully.

"How can you say that!" Wei Xiyuan suddenly raised the volume, seeming very angry, "How can the master say thank you to the apprentice, this is too much!"

Baili: "..." How did he become a master?

Regardless of how Baili refused or declined, Wei Xiyuan seemed to have identified this master. Based on his flying skills last night, he also made up his mind to worship Baili as his teacher.

"Master, you sit down." After going downstairs, Wei Xiyuan helped Baili pull away the chair very dogmatically, and waited for this person to sit down before sitting down beside him.

Wei Xichen: "..."

Seeing that his brother was pulling a chair and handing tableware, he looked like he couldn't wait to feed Baili directly, Wei Xichen didn't get angry and said, "You can eat before you eat, do you need you to serve!"

Wei Xiyuan was yelled at by him for a moment, and then looked over faintly, "Brother, are you jealous of me?"

Wei Xichen: "..."

The little bastard in the family always has a way to make himself feel bad all day, but Wei Xichen is not incapable of curing him, but there is no time.

But now is the time to discipline.

After breakfast, the assistant came to the villa to pick up the people on time. Wei Xichen did not rush away, but looked at his younger brother and threw down a bomb. "Xiaoyuan will go to the company with me, get familiar with the environment, and let the assistant give it to you tomorrow. Arrange an internship position."

assistant Manager:"......"

"What?? Brother, how can you be this Yazi!" Wei Xiyuan immediately dissatisfied, "I don't want to go to the company for internship, I want to practice with Baili at home!"